Help choosing the best Demon

Hey everyone, I own an online store that is barely making me any money at all. What is the best Demon to work with to increase sales and therefore bring me money from it?

Thank you

1 Like

Anyone? I’m thinking Bime but I’m not sure if there’s another one better for this task

Try Bune , but there are spirits who aren’t demonic that can also do the job , like Odin .

1 Like

Try Clauneck and/or the entity of the business itself - ask it what it needs to grow and develop in a co-creative process.

2 Likes

One of Bune’s skills is to help to develop a business strategy. That may be exactly what you need. Anyway, making a layered work to tackle the issue from different angles may be a good idea.

2 Likes

king belial is amazing with businesses.

2 Likes

This book has several rituals for working with djinn for these goals. I’ve had success with other rituals in this book though I have not attempted the business related ones.

1 Like

Maybe it would help to look at the situation in a different way?

Maybe instead of trying to increase sales, you could look into selling a different or better product? Or maybe your product’s good, and you just need better marketing. Gotta spend money to make money.

Whatever spirit you choose to summon, give yourself some time after the ritual where you aren’t doing much so your mind can wander. I like to take a walk. Don’t worry about the situation too much, but remain open to where your mind goes. The demons will often help you think through the situation, and will inspire you with helpful ideas. Give it some time, too. Results usually start manifesting pretty quickly, but they’ll keep coming for a while if you keep working with the spirit, gradually, over time.

Good luck with business :moneybag: :moneybag: