Help- cat is very sick and possibly dying

@Keteriya if I remember correctly, you posted a ritual for this here right?

3 Likes

Your familiar is very sweet :heart_eyes: hopefully can be heald completely and quickly! You should really work with Azrael to help the transition or healing. Anyways Azrael can help.

1 Like

Not looking good. They said it’s rapidly spreading and she’s losing her eyesight. Tomorrow they will determine if it’s operable, or treatable with chemo, or (worst case scenario) if it would be better for palliative care😭
Thanks everyone for the tips, tried to summon Raphael while at the vet hospital in the visiting room we were allowed. I played the YouTube videos for her too and she seemed to calm down so thank you @Madara8769 Madara8769
Will try Azrael. I was told by a friend @Vaynord that Ariel doesn’t like me very much but will try too…

4 Likes

I had a $12k vet bill to keep one of mine alive. I had to have her put down while I was away for work - because she was suffering and I couldn’t make her suffer for a few more months just so I could say goodbye.

Hecate brought her to me later, so I could. Please don’t let her suffer if there isn’t immediate relief.

That said, I will do what I can to help.

9 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate your help. :heart:Definitely don’t want her to suffer. it’s so sudden and unexpected, not really prepared for this. I hope we get better news in the morning from the hospital. The nurse let me sneak in one thing so left this health gris gris bag I made for her a while ago and recharged today.

2 Likes

Try this mantra I received from the archangel Ariel:

Even if it doesn’t save your kitty, it may help alleviate her pain and suffering.

7 Likes

Thank you I will try when they let us see her again.
I want to call on Ariel and Raphael while there again. Somewhat unrelated- I’ve been taking care of the wildlife (deer, squirrels, etc). around my mom’s where I’m temporarily staying, throughout the winter months and intend to continue next winter too. Being an angel of nature, I’m just confused why @Vaynord says she won’t help me or why she hates me so much.

Take any kind of advice like that with a very heavy dose of salt. In other words, don’t believe everything you’re told. I would be very wary of anyone who tells you a specific spirit doesn’t like you, until you find out for yourself.

5 Likes

It will be done.

1 Like

I’m sitting in my ritual circle and pushing myself through uncontrollable sobbing (been bawling like a baby for over a day now) to do ritual work before I can see her again today at the hospital. Calling Ariel and Raphael and all the help I can summon
Thank you for the healing chant. I will definitely try on her when I visit. They’re doing a bunch of testing in the morning so just waiting for the call to come and until then I won’t leave this ritual space. I’m going to try everything I can.

I’m even more wary of the person’s advice after he added that whether or not Ariel would agree to heal my cat depended entirely on whether he could please her…

They’re not going to tell you anything about Ariel.

1 Like

Hi there, first of all I’m deeply sorry for your cats poor health and secondly I would like to share a pathworking from a book with you that has a ritual to heal sick animals.

First I would like to point out that if you try this, first you must summon Lucifer, then Magoth, then Dulid, you just need to do the pathworkings for the first 2 images, then for the demon listed in the 3rd image, just do the pathworking then say what you want done and know that the demons are there with you, listening.

Basically just follow the instructions on the last image I’ve attached to this post, then do the pathworkings that it says to do & I’ve included all the appropriate info:

The above images were taken from the book: Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose.

It’s worth a try.

An alternative is to summon the Angel Ariel that is responsible for the protection and healing of animals.

Here is Ariel’s sigil: Ariel Sigil – Free Magick Tips

Best wishes with your friendly feline!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!!:heart: I’m going to try the pathworkings when I get home if I don’t get a chance to while visiting. They gave me a room for as long as I needed yesterday so hopefully I can there. About to leave to visit and transport her to a larger facility.

1 Like

You’re very welcome, I try to touch as many lives as possible and as many people’s hearts as possible.

Gotta spread the love, especially after the last year or so.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support❤️
Yeah I’m not taking that person’s “Ariel advice” anymore.

1 Like

Mmm. Just focus on what works.

2 Likes

If I do have to euthanize her, is there anything I can do while she passes or something to make sure she’s taken care of, going to be ok and be somewhere happier and everything? Honestly, this just caught me so off guard, so unexpected, I don’t think I’m thinking straight or can’t think straight right now. We are trying to get her to a bigger hospital for a second opinion. If I can’t save her or do anything for her, I’ll consider myself useless and probably quit all of this magic. The cancer is very late stage and even with chemo, we are told we may not have that much more time. I adopted her 7 years ago and she was already estimated to be 5 by the shelter.

I had to deal with my sick cat out of nowhere and same as you it was unexpected. The questions you need to ask your vet and then yourself
Can all this be cured and if yes what are the chances?
Will her quality of life be affected and in what degree?
Is she or will she be suffering because of this (physical pain, slow death etc)?
Then simply ask him: “What do you propose for her situation? What is the best for her at this current stage?”

Thinking only what you want and how sudden is for you is selfish. Wanting to keep her alive no matter what even despise her suffering until you come in terms of her (possible) death is selfish. Yes it will hurt if you have to take the decision if you should put her down or not, but you must always have in mind what’s best for her, not you.

Animals don’t have a “heaven and hell” these are human concepts. She will rest, and she won’t suffer.
If you wish, you can call Hecate, Persephone, Azrael, Hermes or Anubis or any psychopomp to guide her. If you have a deity that you’re closer, call that one.

8 Likes

“Thinking only what you want and how sudden is for you is selfish.”
I only mention the suddenness and all because I know I’m not writing/thinking straight right now and may not be making much sense, overwhelmed by grief, being honest. We could only get her to a smaller facility over the weekend and the transfer to a larger facility that can take a closer look was supposed to happen today.
“Animals don’t have a “heaven and hell” these are human concepts” I didn’t mention “heaven/hell”, though there are other realms and I hope she can be happy and comfortable again, whatever happens.
I want this to be as comfortable for her as possible, whichever way it goes.
Obviously ideal case is treatable- she can see healthy happy days again, (not for my sake but because it’s finally getting warmer and she loves the sun, and she’s still thinking about going outside. I could care less about me- I wish there was a way to move all the cancer and pain into me somehow and let me go, so she can be relieved of this horrible disease).
Worst case: Euthanasia - if we’re going that route, that I need to do it “right” I guess. She deserves the best. I wish there was some way we could ‘switch’.

1 Like

Try calling on Freyja?

1 Like