Help against a bully

So three siblings abuse my nephew, they physically and verbally abuse him. There is nothing that hasn’t be done to stop it

At this point I am not just concerned with them stopping. I want revenge. I want them to suffer.

Please any magick for vengeance on bullies? Is there any diety with a soft spot for bullied or abused kids I can contact?

8 Likes

In my experience, Lilith is not cool with the abuse of children

2 Likes

I can recommend a few books for you:

1. Magickal Attack and Angels of Wrath - by Gordon Winterfield
  2. Demons of Wrath - by Corwin Hargrove
  3. The Devil’s Grimoire: A System of Psychic Attack - by Moribus Mortlock
    (Saved this one for last as its pretty ruthless)
6 Likes

Raguel is angel of Revenge

Samael will punish who hurt you

Angel of wrath and magickal attack by gordon winterfield is good book about this subject.

4 Likes

You could use @anon97554939’s servitor Ashara: Protective Servitor for When Shit Hits the Fan, Physical Safety and Dire Circumstances

She will defend your nephew from attack but not necessarily attack them for revenge purposes.

3 Likes

Yes this is true, she’s not for attacking but she will defend and if that means causing harm to keep someone innocent safe- harm to the bully’s could come as a happenstance or by product of her defense.

I wouldn’t expect it, but when in drastic situations like this it could happen as a necessary element of keeping someone safe.

Regardless of whether or not you attack for revenge, this servitor would useful for helping your nephew in the meantime. @YHWH

4 Likes

Goddess Hekate to stand up against injustice and protect him.

3 Likes

Great choice!
I used Magickal Attack and had nice results.
That Devil’s Grimoire intrigued me :smiley: I found a pdf and I will study.

2 Likes

Get the book Angels of Wrath. Do the Destroy Defenses, and Binding rituals to start. Then the rest as applies to you. This book has never failed me yet in dealing with bullies - I’ve had to deal with several in work situations.

Also, get Lucifer and the Hidden Demons. Many rituals in there that can help. I often combine rituals from these 2 books on a target and works very well.

2 Likes

Yes Teyagrah is one of the angels you summon in Angels of Wrath. He rocks.

1 Like

sorry for the bump, I’ve recently started working with this book and I’m wondering if you can tell me a bit about your experiences working with it ?