Protective Servitor for When Shit Hits the Fan, Physical Safety and Dire Circumstances

I originally shared this servitor second hand as I was on hiatus, but now I am back and the person who shared it is no longer here. Seems I probably need to take responsibility for my own threads, so this is just a move of ownership, not new information.

The spirit’s name is either Ashara or Shara. Either is fine. You would open the picture like a sigil and keep the intent in your mind that you’re calling the spirit whose image is in front of you. Same as always with my servitors, but if you need any help, please let me know.

This one was given to me during a time of need, her name came to me as Ashara but as I once had a relative with a similar name, I thought perhaps I heard wrong. Several forum regulars tested her out at the time and found her to be safe and/or useful.

They also verified either spelling works with the correct intentions.

She does not require food from you or offerings. Gratitude is the highest form of food you could offer her. Simply gazing at her image with the intent to call her will also give her access to the energy used for summoning and she also feeds on ambient energy when she enters the space she is called to, can transmute negative emotions such as overwhelming fear to use- for example if she’s helping you alleviate such emotions and you could say essentially. She can also feed direct from the source as needed.

Please do be aware that many magical results come about in mundane ways. Even emergency situations can be influenced to go more in our favor than they normally would with magic. Ashara excels in these situations but most often results will seem to come out of the wood works, as if by coincidence, circumstances you might not have noted otherwise other really unexpected ways.

However, this may mean that you have a sudden urge to walk 2 miles and then find that someone is handing out exactly what you need at a free booth, so listen to your instincts as they and Ashara will help guide you in those crazy situations where you still have to take action.

I also recommend always starting with what you can do. If you need to make a list, do it, make two if you need to. One for magical operations and one for what you actually need to do. If you get started on what you can do about any situation, most of the time it will get a little easier as you move through it and magic can certainly help you with this by bringing exactly what you need to you when you need it.

Best of luck!

20 Likes

Many thanks to you and ms. black and all of the people who helped with the test run.

I also have a few questions regarding this servitor that I hoped you or those informed could shine some light on:
If I’m not mistaken ms. black had created another protection servitor named Luna,what are the differences between these two?

If summoned how is one supposed to command her?Is there a list of capabilities to choose from according to our need like Luna had or does it run on auto mode so to speak?and if so what is her function exactly?

Lastly I wanted to ask about her food source and whether she has an independent one that is enough for her to function or should be fed by some means when summoned?

I dont wish to drill this topic more than I have so let me thank you beforehand for taking the time to answer this beginner’s questions🙏.

8 Likes

Her words:

Luna is more geared towards the spiritual world and keeping energies balanced, wards up, for weeding out imposters and destroying parasites.

Shara is really more active protection against certain or near certain danger. She’s the one you call out to because someone has a handgun to your head, and the cops are still two blocks away. She’s the mother bear not afraid to rip someone open for her cubs, the husband that would throw himself in front of a train for his wife, the nurturing comfort when your scared of the dark.

As far as commanding her goes, it works kinda like Luna in that you can either know exactly what you need or you can be scared shitless and just ask her to help. Either are appropriate depending on your skill level and need.

This is the one you want when your in the midst of a nuclear mage war, your in contact with the authorities but they can only do so much, etc.

She has her own power source, while energized and empowered also by myself she was more given to me to share through a mothering loving all goddess source like thing that I cannot figure out how to describe without sounding crazy. 😒

21 Likes

Thanks for this @anon39079500!!!

This comes as though it was sent to me specifically.

3 Likes

I want to say thank you to Keteriya for sharing Ashara/Shara :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you to @anon39079500 as well for making the post.

I’ve been off the forum for a while now and only found this last night. Shara is a lovely picture and I found myself gazing at it, opening it and realised that I had what could be a precarious journey on my hands in the morning so I simply asked for safety and protection and thanked her.

I took a choice this morning and went on my travels knowing it could have resulted in a kick in the ass and a kick in the face at every junction.

I had to balance the idea of what I thought I deserved (I deserve a good day) with what I wanted (I want a good day) against a clear risk of injury.

On balance I could have decided that the risk of injury was more proportionate than the chance of having a good day.

Anything could happen and I chose to enter into a scenario where injury was pretty likely unless I had a great deal of luck on my side.

I asked Ashara/Shara for help.

Sometimes we just want to do what we just want to do even though we get a strong feeling we really shouldn’t for practical safety reasons.

And sometimes we think about deserving something, and how does that work??

In general I think we don’t get what we deserve. And it’s a bit of a funny word and we can choose to say that “to deserve” doesn’t apply. To simply choose is all that applies.

So I chose to go on my journey this morning. I didn’t know if it was going to be a good day or not but choosing fear and staying at home all day would only mean that I wouldn’t get to find out if it might have been a good day.

On the other hand, by taking that risk, and it was a real risk against safety, if things had gone against me then along with physical harm everyone would have said it served me right and I got what I deserved.
I mean, really, I shouldn’t have taken that journey, safety wise, but I wanted to because I wanted to experience the chance of a good day.

And guess what, I traveled in safety all the way there, had a great day and I traveled all the way back with no problems.

On reflection, when I got back home and breathed a sigh of relief I remembered how I asked Keyeriya’s servitor for protection and the fact that if my journey had gone wrong, apart from possible physical injury, the authorities would have thrown the book at me for sure but by circumstance I kind of had to do what I had to do.

The remarkable thing about this precarious journey and my calling on Ashara was that I felt reasonably calm along the way and very much at ease with the decision I made when I think most people wouldn’t have in this situation. The road was so much more clear than it should have been and I felt that the risk factor had shrunk to almost zero.

So thanks to Keteriya and Ashara I was afforded confidence, compassion, surety, peace and a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I saw this about a week after you posted it. I have to say, I was stupid proud of your application here. I didn’t have a lot of time to leave all the extra wordy details, that no one even needs.

I saw what you wrote and was like, wow. You are doing a great job, you were able to take what was given, intuit how it fit into what you need, apply it, then confidently go about your day, never once seeming to question whether or not you’d made the right choice, whether she heard you or any of that.

This is how I’ve operated through most grimoires, and I’ve had a lot of success with it even though my applications often seem loosely related to what was intended so, I’m glad to see others working in similar ways, especially since this is how I mean for most of my servitors to function for others.

Side note: BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

9 Likes

Bump it up, Bumpy!

3 Likes

Hey Keteriya, seeing as you’ve now updated the original post above I was just wondering if there’s any chance you might want to remind us what Ashara looks like? For you know, just in case we might want to say hi to your wonderful creation and whatnot? :slightly_smiling_face:
I mean, what a tease lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m so sorry, I was caught up in the mechanics of how to move the threads and forgot all about an image….!

2 Likes

Oh hello again Ashara, thank you again Ashara :slightly_smiling_face:

(Lol, and thank you Keteriya!) :smile:

1 Like

I’m impressed by this one. to see this servitor’s services so freely given is my blessing today

5 Likes

Hi, will like to share a result. My father had another of his tantrums, this time directed at my mother, harrassing her nastily for two weeks. Then I saw this while going home from work and mentally asked for protection for my mother while looking at Ashara’s picture. I just stopped, looked at the picture on my phone, asked in my mind for Ashara to protect my mother from my father, then continued walking. He stopped lashing out that night, then about two days later they were suddenly chummy again.

Thanks to Ashara and Keteriya for the help :slightly_smiling_face: hopefully it’ll last until we can get away from him.

Also for what it’s worth: In the past I’d made freezer jars regarding my father, but with diminishing results. The last bout, he was lashing out at me for months. I found a store that sold mirror pieces and made a mirror box. His mood became better, but it coincided with the birth of my nephew, so I didn’t think that it was the mirror box’s effect… and disposed the box over a year later. Two days after that this bout started…

2 Likes

I have used Ashara many times when mountain biking in dangerous areas, she feels like being enveloped in a warm blanket and provides an instant feeling of peace and reassurance.

I have recently found a novel use for her, my older girl cat was being hounded and attacked by a new tom in the area and so I asked Ashara to protect her from any physical harm, the result being that the tom runs away scared shitless whenever my old girl approaches :joy:. Wonderful servitor, thanks Ket.

3 Likes

You are very welcome. Thank you for taking the time to update me on your work, I am glad to hear how well Ashara has been aiding you and everyone else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quite interesting. The servitor presented looks practially the same as the book cover depiction of Lilith on Baal Kaadmon’s book - The Magick of Lilith.

1 Like

Would this be Luna?

1 Like

No this one’s name is Ashara or Shara, Luna is more like a pony.

The big difference is Luna is designed for spiritual aspects of protection and safety and dealing with all the things that can wrong spiritually while Ashara is quite literally for our physical well being and emergencies in which we may be in physical danger.

Mundane actions like calling the cops should be taken where they can be, but frankly they don’t always work, you can’t always get help- Ashara is particular good for those types of circumstances but anytime you feel unsafe physically or in danger from things you would not classify as spiritual would be appropriate.

4 Likes