Hello!

Hi my name is Ryan I’m pretty new to magick in general but I have a strong interest with Lucifer.

1 Like

Welcome.

Please tell us more about yourself.

Do you have any experience in magick?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

What goals or struggles are you looking to use magick to help with?

My name is Ryan I’m 5’6 and I’m here to learn

I don’t have have any experience in magick actually

I dont know specifically what’s area but I’m definitely interested in left hand magick

My goals are to find my place and feel accepted into a group. I don’t really have any struggles at the moment except on where to start :joy:

And then I wonder why I care how tall you are… in my defense I’ve been drinking but …

1 Like

To your defense, I saw this yesterday and I was about to recommend a height spell

1 Like

I’m evil . :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Welcome Ryan. Everyone starts somewhere. For some real fun, use the search feature and prepare to expand your horizons. Many many topics to explore. Out of curiosity, what kind of Magick interests and how did you find the BALG site?

Welcome!
What draws you to the LHP?
Being new to magick is perfectly fine! I am glad you are following something that calls to you. Everyone is a beginner at something, whether it is magick in general, demonolatry, a certain aspect about either they are trying to learn…
This is a great place to lurk for info, ask questions and form some connections!

1 Like

Welcome Ryan, don’t worry there is plenty of information here that should be enough to get you started! :slight_smile: Enjoy.

One day I was just trying random stuff trying to reach Lucifer, and he being the nice person he is, gave me a glimpse of his power. So naturally I am drawn to the left hand path.

1 Like

Can u pls recommend one for me,pls