Hello

Hi this is Isabella. English isn’t my first language so please excuse me and let me know if there is anything you would like to have further explanation.

I’ve been interested in occult since 15 but only learned about demonology in recent years. I’ve never formally practiced a spell. Did some simple ones but didn’t quite come through perhaps because they were mostly love spells. I got older and less interested in love spells now. I’m more into money and personal growth.

For divination I mainly use pendulum which I’m not always good at but it’s already the best I can do. I learned about tarot but wouldn’t say I’m able to use them.

Thank you for allowing me to join this community and learn from you guys.

4 Likes

Everything in life needs practice, so keep at it, you’ll master it eventually.

Anyway, your intro is almost complete. Where are you from? How old are you?

Also:

What’s your first language?

2 Likes

Welcome to Balg.

1 Like

I’m 31 and I’m from Hong Kong. Cantonese Chinese is my first langauge:)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Hi there @Isabella welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Isabella

Do you have a current practice?

1 Like

Not really, currently just trying to put demonology into practice but just baby steps so far haha

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Welcome to BALG @Isabella :blush: :wave:

I can recommend a few resources :smiley: books, if you can get access to them:

• Demons of Magick – Gordon Winterfield
  • Magick of Angels and Demons – Henry Archer

Both are very practical, straightforward books. Archer’s book has much more simple rituals. Winterfield’s book is an absolute staple and I highly recommend it. It contains 3 different rituals to choose from, all straightforward, with detailed instructions on calling any of the 72 Goetic demons.

Otherwise, this guide from right here on BALG:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you! I actually have the book by Gordon Winterfield and also some others from GoM. Its just that I haven’t really tried any ritual except one.

I’ll get the one by Henry Archer! Is there any content that makes it better to get the paper book instead of the kindle version? Like the graphics or anything? Cause for the one by Gordon Winterfield I ended up getting the paper book after I had bought the kindle version haha and yes even so I still haven’t tried any ritual in it. I don’t know what I’m hesitant about but I’ve recently been helped by a demon (was given an opportunity but the outcome is unknown for now) and think I really should practice more.

1 Like

Not that I know of. I know my paper copy of DoM doesn’t have the same coloured seals or clear images. Plus I always get the ebook copy of everything because I’m too impatient to wait weeks for the book to show up in my mailbox. (Although I am gradually going through my Kindle library and buying paper copies of everything I own, just incase Amazon shuts down one day or something. :laughing:)

Some people like to research, read the instruction manual a few times, etc., and others just dive in without looking. There’s benefits and drawbacks to both approaches. :slight_smile: Archer’s book has much more simplistic rituals so if you’re looking for a place to start, it might be a good place.

Sounds like what I’m looking for! I believe the rituals in DoM are already much easier than the traditional ones but still they can seem complicated sometimes (or it’s just me). I’ll get the kindle version then, thanks :smile:

1 Like

Good intro and welcome to BALG.