Hello new member here with a first succubus experience

Hi new member from the UK here.

I have been studying conspiracies for the last 10 years which led me to the occult.

I have had two successful magick experiences so far.

About a year ago I started trying sigil magic, my first sigil worked very well, I asked for £10000 and a few days later £10000 came into my life, it was unbelievable!

Subsequently I have had no more luck with sigils, and I started doubting weather they worked and if it was just coincidence.

My next magical experience happened after finding this forum and studying all the threads on succubus.

A few days ago i meditated and then asked Lilith for a favor from one of her succubus daughters.

Nothing happened and i almost forgot about it. Then last night I was visited by a succubus while dreaming. It was a very powerful and intense experience, i was slightly frightened but quickly realized what was happening and became semi lucid calmed down and just went along with it. I woke from the experience at 2:30 am not quite 3:00 am but close and instantly thanked both Lilith and the succubus for the experience

Im making this thread today because I am so surprised that this actually happened.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind now that this occult stuff is very very real, and I am just buzzing with excitement and eager to try more!

8 Likes

Yeeees welcome to the club.

1 Like

I am glad to be here :grinning:

Welcome welcome :wink:

Pound those guts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome to the forum, @bitcoinbro! Please take a moment to introduce yourself properly in our intro thread:

handIntro

If you want this to stand as your intro, please say so, and it will be moved out of the Love section and into the proper introduction section.

Im happy for this to stand as my intro!

Okay, I will move it to the proper place then.

Done.