Hello I'm glad I can be part of this community [incubus ring thread]

I do need some of your guys’ opinion on something
So today I purchased a ring that possesses a djinn incubus entity.
I was wondering what do you think is it a good idea? How can I make him comfortable with me?
I also purchased a djinn possessed journal

Plz let me know your opinion and if you’ve ever had experience plz let me know and help me out.

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

I do not have experience with djinns myselve but i am very curious about this topic. How did you find out they were posessed?

Best regards

Welcome @Gillian_Perdue It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in any subsequent posts being removed until our rule is respected, so please answer the questions.

So a witch did a bounding ritual with a ring and a journal (2 different djinn entities… 1 is a incubus djinn in the ring the other one is I believe a regular djinn that I know of.)

So I am new to the magick world a bit tbh but I’ll answer the main questions that need to be answered the best way I know how.:grin:
Where do you hail from?
I am from Arizona how ever I don’t have a direction I would hail ( north, west, east, south) however if I were to hail anything probably the 3 goddesses of wiccan

I don’t have magick experience as of rn. I am hoping once I can provide a bigger house for my house hold and if there is a den/ office or a guest home ( I’ll move in guest home to practice)

What I am interested in to practice is the herb of magick and also increase my psychic abilities of course​:grin::ghost:. I also would like to be able to learn the white magick.

White magick
Being a green witch
Someone who has increased abilities to communicate with the other side
Also I would like to have the ability to read tarot cards with limited help of the handy book and also to be someone people can go to for help

Thats pretty cool. What are you going to do with These items and the entities inside?

Well with the djinn incubus I would like him to be my companion bc I have a hard time when it comes to people in relationships with me.
I have a troubled past of childhood that kinda contradicts with my present.
But with both of them I’m hoping they can help me with my goals, wishes and be a mentor towards my interest of magick

I am sure they could help you and He your mentors. But be sure that they really are what they claim to be. There are those Who cannot be trusted.
When it comes to incubus you could also ask lilith for help with this for These entities also have personalities and there is no guarante that the incubus you have with you will be a good Partner.
I am just unsure if working with Lilith is an Option for you for i am not well experienced when it comes to “white” magick.

Well the incubus that was summoned was summoned by a coven to a ring. Hold on I can prob show what info I got so far

Damn Thats cool. Which Website did you purchase it on? Did you already communicate with the incubus?

Still i would suggest to communicate with Lilith to see if the Ring is legit and i would also ask The incubus if He wants his freedom back (i am not sure if they can be “chained” somewhere but i think it would simply be polite to ask especially because you want him to be your companion) perhaps it will even be more fullfilling.

I acyually ordered it on eBay I’ve been eyeing I for a month now and finally was able to order it today.
Also from what I was told the entity would pick the piece of jewelry it likes. And I wouldn’t say he is chained to it. But the witch said I can get him bond to me

How would I communicate with Lilith anyways?

You could evoke her. This way you could find out if the Ring was legit. But you can also communicate with the incubus itselve. Anyway this seems quite interesting and i would really like to hear if there is actually a djinn in the Ring :slight_smile:

Hey so I purchased a djinn ring from her off of etsy from that same lady! My ring will actually be in today or tomorrow! Before I go any further let me answer the questions that were posted earlier:

Where do you hail from?
I’m from Texas, although I dont have a direction?

No experience really, I’ve just recently tried white magick only. Sweetening spells on my girlfriend to be exact but thats about it. No manifestation as of right now, but I assumed that is because I am not skilled enough to ma

Only practicing white magick right now since thats what was recommended to me

Honestly I want to learn all areas of magick, even black magick (although I will never use any black magick spells) but thats just because I love to learn things. I dont have a specific area I want to specialize in just yet but I feel as I dive deeper I’ll figure it out.

My intention with the djinn ring is to see if it can help me with my health and possibly help me with my career, I dont intend to use it for anything bad like making someone lust for me or anything. More importantly I dont like to mess with someone elses free will. I am curious to see if anyone has any advice for working with djinns or if there’s a way I can tell if it is real?

Also here is the other image description. It wouldnt let me post 2 images for some reason

I updated the title to make it clear this is about your incubus ring, and moved it to the Love, Sex Magik and Relationships section.

1 Like