Hello, I’m Misty

Hello, I’m Misty. I have been practicing witchcraft since I was 16 years old. I am 41 now. I love my familiars. I haven’t been practicing a lot lately but I have been under psychic attacks from an Ex. He wants me to come back to him. So I decided I need to fight back and I am seeking a community to get support from.

3 Likes

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Where are you from?

You would get most defiantly get guidance and support in this matter. Especially from the wonderful sisters that we have here.

1 Like

I am from California. I work with my familiars mostly. I studied Thelema, Goetia, crystal magick, invocations, incantations, tarot, astrology etc. I don’t have any one form as I believe that it’s all part of a tree with many branches.

Yes the paradigm eclectic.

About the psychic attacks, you mentioned earlier. Maybe this can help you with that.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

How’s your energy work?

You may consider this and add in Hi’iaka’a and Kamohoali’i’s wards to layer.

5 Likes

May I ask if you are Hawaiian? I ask because Pele can be vengeful and she has smitten even Hawaiian kanaka who have prayed to her.

2 Likes

I am not, but as described earlier in the beginning of it, she came to me when I touched down on the Big Island. Worked with her from then on while on Oahu and still do.

3 Likes

That’s incredible. She came to you!

2 Likes

Perhaps you hold the key here. As I put my phone down one of my old vacation photos popped up of me in Hawaii!!!

3 Likes

I was reluctant and had been working with a few Goetics at the time. I.don’t.know if that helped or not. Didn’t hurt it. Also with Hecate.

The wards don’t require interacting with anything but natural elements.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes