Hello from new member

Hello,

I am a 45 year old male from Texas. Was raised Catholic, but could not go through the “Confirmation” process and left the church at age 15. I was always drawn to the occult, horror, etc. and eventually read LaVey’s Satanic Bible. I was struck to find that I agreed with almost everything in the book. However I put those thoughts away and drifted through many philosophies over the years.

After the loss of my mother last year, I began to think again about spiritual matters and I remembered my connection with the Satanic Bible. I purchased several books on Satanism and LHP philosophies.

I read the Belial book from the BALG series and felt a strong connection/attraction to him immediately. I used several techniques in the book to connect with him. For the first time in a while, I felt strong and confident, which was followed by success at work.

I began to meditate using enns and sigils for Astaroth and Belial. This was followed by a strong interest in Lucifer. Again, I turned to the BALG books and “Lucifer’s Rites” from the Temple of Ascending Flame.

I tried connecting with Lucifer using guidance by the BALG and Ascending Flame books. Over the last month, I have felt more connected to his current. Last week, I meditated and felt/heard wings flapping near me. A day later, I saw a mental image of a three-headed dragon. I feel like I am connecting, but would definitely appreciate any guidance.

I am thankful I found this forum. I have to keep my beliefs a secret so I am glad to be able to share virtually. I am open to all discussions, especially about connecting with Lucifer, Belial, Astaroth and other entities. I am very much a newbie but I hope to learn as much as I can.

Thanks and blessings to all!

3 Likes

Good stuff! Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @Delaserna

How long have you been practicing?

Welcome! Former Texan and Catholic myself here.

1 Like

Thank you! I am looking forward to learning more from this great community.

2 Likes

Hell and thanks for the message! Always great to meet another Texan and former Catholic. I still fight the Catholic gulit lol.

1 Like

Hello,
I would say I have been seriously practicing since around October 2021, after reading “Belial: Without a Master”. However most of my work is via meditation, guided rituals, and chanting enns. I have not done any blood rituals, pacts, etc. and don’t have a good ritual chamber. Have to do most of it in my mind lol. Thanks again for reaching out. Have a great day!

Those Brothers and Nuns really knew how to get under your skin right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello and thanks for the message. I started around October 2021, after reading “Belial: Without A Master”.

Lol, yes! :rofl:

1 Like

Always happy to meet a fellow Texan and surviving Catholic! :rofl::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like