Hello, everybody, I am Makkos

Hello, my fellow people. My name is Makkos and I am very excited to be apart of such a wonderful community.

I started walking on the left-hand path roughly a year ago. Religion simply wasn’t working for me and I knew that there was something missing inside of me. My continual quest for knowledge and connection to a higher power fuels my spirituality and my journey.

I very much enjoy Luciferian magick. I absolutely fell in love with the Qliphoth and Goetia. These two books alone have revealed things to me that I would have never figured out on my own. I must admit, however, that I do enjoy simpler magick such as basic chants and candlework. I find that balance between good and evil is a huge necessity in this life and planet.

I am quite aware that there is so much more to learn and master even though I have made significant progress on my journey. I love this website and all it’s available resources. Right now, I am struggling with breaking off a connection with whom I believe is my twin flame. She is an ugly human being who abused me relentlessly. I find her telepathic attempts of communication quite annoying given the fact that I am moved on from her. I can still feel her emotions like my own and find it quite bothersome. I will figure it out with the help of this community.

Thank you, and I hope everybody is staying safe during this time of trouble.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome :blush:

Welcome!