Hello All

Hi All,
This is my first time here as a member, although I have visited the forum a couple of times.

I’m still searching out my path. Have been a meditator since the mid 90’s. Read plenty of stuff and quite like Stephanie Connoly, Ellen Purswell, Baal Kadmon, Gallery of Magick and plenty of others. I haven’t read much EA Koetting, yet.

I have to be very careful with my demonic associations. I was diagnosed in the early 2000’s with Major Depressive Disorder and PTSD from years of government service. These are helped with medications, but the downside is the blocking (or muting) effect of the meds. If I’m not careful, I become very depressed. But I keep working at it.

That sad story out of the way, I’m looking forward to participating in some discussions.

Cheers
Happie

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

I have very little experience in practical magick, simply manifesting some money following a ritual from ‘The Book of Agares’ by S. Connolly. Although it was $5000 (five thousand) which completely blew me away. To me that is an enormous sum of money. So I was very pleased😀

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!:slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum! What magical topics are you most interested in?

Thanks😀

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

@Happiechappie welcome to the forum🤗 I look forward to seeing your posts. So far from what ive gleaned you seem well versed in your occult texts!

1 Like