Hello Again

Hi. I lost any ability to log in to my previous account, tried to reset many times, and emailed for assistance. No reply, nothing worked, so I have finally started a new account.

@Lady_Eva can hep you there.

1 Like

What was your previous username @DemonMama? Lady Eva will need to know so she can link it to this new one. Otherwise, you will need to do a proper introduction again.

I think it was blackmagickootenays

We don’t have any accounts with that name on, sorry, did you ever make any posts when you were on before?

1 Like

I was wrong. It was under Shannonofthewild

Thanks! :+1:

This was your original intro: New Member

How have things been going since then? :smiley:

3 Likes

I experienced soul death just over a year ago. Lilith pretty much just sat me down and said, get ready for complete annihilation, and there’s nothing you can do about it but prepare. And that’s what happened. It wasn’t Lilith that murked me - I was charged with energy vampirism. Immediately after it happened, Allah ‘appeared’ in a typical Allah fashion, said everything and everyone on the planet consumes energy, so why should one person be singled out? And then brought my soul back. Since then I have been in recovery mode, mostly working with a handful of dark gods.