Hel, the Goddess of Death related questions

Loki isn’t Lucifer nor is Thor related to angels.

4 Likes

@anon48079295
Don’t be coltish.
In my experience Thor is actually an Angel.
Aschmunadai showed me the Mjölnir when
I had contact with him.

Making it clear to keep those beings separate, Loki is himself, Lucifer is himself. They don’t look the same, feel the same, nor do they even act the same. If anything most people that come to think that can’t tell the difference between the entities they work with or if the entity is neither and just screwing with them.

3 Likes

Okay @anon48079295
About Loki & Lucifer I am not able to say it.
I never worked with one of them but read
Johan Lahger’s books
(Panparadox, þursakyngi & Gullveigarbok)…

I understand that, a few try to assimilate Loki into Lucifer as one of Lucifer’s masks which Loki isn’t the only one they try and do such to.

2 Likes

That’s great!

How did it go with Odin?

Next year I plan on working with that pantheon more in depth. What was his energy like? How did he appear?..if you don’t mind sharing.

2 Likes

Well, after I asked him to heal my teeth, last night I felt my teeth and face tingle and pulsate all night.

Well, that’s the freaky part: You don’t feel anything, just notice the wind changing, that’s when you know they’re there, even if you can’t see them (need special mushrooms in order to see them), and you need to be outside to perform this ritual:
Need to have a firepit, oil lamp, or ashes to begin this (and to circle around). Then you need to mark your chest with the Runes Algiz, Tiwaz with charcoal for protection, and you’ll need to circle around the pit/lamp/ashes in counter-clockwise, yelling when you face North “Lathu -name of God/Goddess-” do this 9 times, and you should notice the wind change, that means they’re there and speak from the heart, converse with them, even if you don’t hear them responding, and make them your offer (Alcohol seems to tickle their fancy, but offer them whatever you want to give them, as long as its food-related, and you can offer blood or hair) and when your done yell “Alu” 9 times when you face north, but walk in a clockwise circle. This is a pretty simple conjuration ritual that works well, seriously when I first conjured Odin, it was on a breezy day and after I called Odin on the ninth time, the winds suddenly stopped, and that freaked me out, I was like “Uhhh…hey Odin! Is that you?”

2 Likes

Lol. I bet that would be interesting. lol

Thanks for this, I will give it a try!!!

Gotcha! See, that’s the thing with me. I think I have to open my mind to other ways that they can manifest…noticing those slight changes…when I try to invoke I don’t often notice those types of changes. I’ll keep this in mind!

Thank you!

1 Like

How do your teeth feel today??

Pretty much the same, at least I felt my teeth tingling, unlike Beelzebub which just had my cheeks and the back of my neck burning when I asked him to heal my teeth. Though I’m not sure why he didn’t heal my chompers? (they’re just decayed and had some damages from past drillings) So, yeah perhaps I should go to Gullveig? Unless there’s a better ideal God/Goddess that @anon48079295 can recommend, I don’t know what her day is, so that’s now my pickle.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s interesting. I haven’t worked with Beelzebub nor asked any Demon/Deity for healing.

I do find it interesting though that all these Demons have so many physical sensations that they give.

I get a physical sensation with Lucifer. I don’t get that often with other pantheons I’ve worked with.

Hopefully @anon48079295 can suggest someone…I have no idea. lol. Sorry. I hope you feel better!

I’m not sure if I can recommend anyone for fixing teeth or anything, however, there was a time where my wisdom teeth were killing me and I would call on Thanatos (only time I ever really asked an entity for help outside of forming a friendship) to lessen the pain on them and each time it would work but it was always temporary up until I could get them removed.

Thanatos? The Titan/God of Death? How do you work with those kinds of Entities? Oh, and I was asking about what day to conjure the powerful goddess, Gullveig as well? Because I have a feeling it might be a Wednesday or Saturday?

Also, yeah when I conjured Beelzebub, two freaking horse flies appeared, so I knew it was a success, plus the profound weight of the room and my spine tingling was another giveaway that he was there.

The Primordial God of Death yes, also to be fair Hel/Jotun are akin to primordial Gods, however, they are called Jotun. Primordial Gods are embodiments of the chaotic forces of nature, the very building blocks of it. Same as Jotun.

As for the day I don’t normally focus on the days, those are days given by random people who tried to make it overly complicated. I would go with what you feel drawn to do, mainly because then it’ll come off more personal.

3 Likes

Sweet, well, now I have to get in contact with Hel, and any other Jotuns (based on your recommendations), but my Pater told me to avoid the Fire Giants, because of Surtur’s time is Ragnarok, not our time. Pretty much they’re the demons that Abrahamic thumpers fear.

I sometimes contact Surtr, I find mythology has really screwed him over lol. I view Ragnorak as more of a end of an old age and the start of a new age, similar to like Age of Aquarius and such. Surtr is pretty chill guy (no pun intended) But honestly the Jotun, fire, ice, storm, death, forest, etc all of them have a really nice vibe atleast from my experience, but ofc they are primordial in nature so still should be approached with rest and caution.

2 Likes

Alright, so nothing too terrible would happen if I conjure Surtr?

1 Like

I haven’t had anything bad happen, I just approached him as aforementioned and without taking myth as 100% while some beings find the myths around them funny, I just personally find it respectful not to bring it up unless it’s okay or judge them based off it.

1 Like

Gotcha, any particular offerings I should offer the great Fire Giant?