Hekate's Sacred Fire (devotional journal)

My first ever experience with Hekate was several years ago. I was new to magick and not sure what to expect. I felt a deep call to work with this Lady of Magick and so I did all the research. (At least I thought)

I read everything I could get my hands on that involved her. And finally on the 31st of one cool October, I thought I was ready.

I had everything. But not laid out in a circle, with candles and such. I had made a lovely plate of things she was said to like. Nuts, honey :honey_pot: and mushrooms :mushroom:.
I had them arranged nicely on a plate and honey oozing every where.

I took the plate to a log at very edge of my property. Where the woods are just starting. I sat the plate on the log. Kneeled and said some soft words. Asking this Queen to help me and guide me.

Once I felt ready, I left the plate there on the log for the dear Hekate.

I never looked back, never went to retrieve the plate. I left it there for her to do with as she willed.

I spent the rest of the night in another area of my yard. And something deep inside of me seemed to rise up. Like some eternal knowing. Some great understanding that I didn’t not possess the words to describe. There was just right amount of chill in the air for this magick night.

I knew for that moment on I would never be the same. Somehow I knew that she had come. She had accepted my offering and she was going to guide me and be a light on my new amazing path. A path filled with adventure, suspense, awe, inspiration, struggle, triumph and magick. Lots of magick. :sparkles:

As I’ve grown as a magician and a person I am forever grateful to the mighty Hekate!! Heil Hekate! :crown:

( I will add more experience, rituals and devotions as I have time)

Thank you, Hekate! :black_heart:

O9CL

17 Likes

Hekate’s Hounds

I have seen her hell hounds several times. When she calls them they come straight up out of the ground and go for the target. They don’t stop until they have completed the task she laid out for them.

They are huge and you can feel the power coming from them. They are fiercely protective of the Mistress of Magick and seem to genuinely adore her.

4 Likes

On the bright side of my morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

I stepped on the scales and all it would say is error :rofl:
That’s ok I get to live in denial for a day. And eat candy bars :chocolate_bar:

I also learned a valuable lesson. If you can’t do what you claim just ignore the matter all together. Seems legit…

I also found a new demon/angel (depending on what you follow) to work with Elubatel. I think this will be interesting. Hekate suggested this to help me work on financial matters.

I also learned about the goddess Ammit. It appears she has the ability to devour souls. I plan to work with her in the near future as well.

Ammit | Ancient Egypt Online.

ammit

Thanks to the awesome goddess Hekate I seem to have alot of work ahead of me …
Heil Hekate!! :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Hekate has got me working on this ritual to make someone my LOVE SLAVE :smiling_imp::heart:

I’ve been working on it since Feb. 14th.

I used I love oil that I made, my chalice, rose quartz, pink candles, my perfume, rose petals, carnations, (pink and red)

An incantation I was given for love and let the magick do it’s thing. :revolving_hearts:. Guess I’ll see what happens.

:kiss:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Today I got up early. Put out the candle I let burn during the night. Did meditations. And went to work.

Hekate says to just relax and let magick flow. To feel and be magick deep in your core. Breathe in breathe out. Relax and let magick move on it’s on. Feel it move and swirl around you…

Just breathe

1 Like

3 Likes

Got that fire like the devil son, but you know I’m excepted in all churches :fire:

Upchurch

1 Like

If you send all of your ducks to another pond, whose watching your pond. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Aww I got new user of the month :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Someone is making some type of charm or talisman. It has tiny pink stones in it. Some other colors too. I feel like it’s for protection. I watched them make it, while I was dreaming this morning.

( Or possibly tiny beads)

1 Like

Damn! He’s fallen he can’t get up.

:ukraine:

1 Like

Note to self: too damn old to ride zero gravity @ fair. :woozy_face:

Funnel cake still yummy :yum: :drooling_face:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like