Hekate Walking This Earth

Hekate is still here on earth, some people have seen, talked and had wine with her. The thing is that the entire greek pantheon, even the primordial goddess of chaos is here.

3 Likes

Khaos was never said to mix with man, even his/her children Nyx, Erebus and such were not said to much. The titans like Hecate, and the olympians like Zeus mostly. Though I donā€™t doubt primordials can reincarnate or reincarnate a fragment that is something else entirely now.

I donā€™t doubt reincarnated deities because Iā€™ve had my share of experiences with reading the souls of people around here (generally and on the forum) rather than paying homage to claims of the mouth so to speak.

2 Likes

I was talking about Eris. :wink:

1 Like

Ooo I forgot about her lmao when I see chaos I automatically think of Khaos :smiley: Or the other primordial void deities lol.

2 Likes

I see. lol

Mod hat on: sorry folks but I deleted some posts (and the replies quoting them) which if screencapped out of context could be used to sow hatred against this community. PM me if anyone has questions about this. :+1:

Mod hat off:

Justice isnā€™t always what people want though, really they want mercy and handouts from the more powerful; at least Christianity actually recognises this with the formal concept of grace.

And ancient religions that were more like magick (ā€œPlease help me with my problems, and Iā€™ll give you an offering when you haveā€) also recognised that without the obligation factor, or the whole ā€œI require your endless devotionā€ part, of course.

If justice is the act of protecting oneā€™s natural rights to the full expression of life, is justice there in the actions of the strong upon the weak? Who are the weak to demand strength they donā€™t possess be leveraged for their benefit? And why do we exercise that only in some situations: to save a child from being eaten, but not a lamb? Until you know where you stand on these, people and spirits can fuck with you (I donā€™t mean you personally @Edith_Guzman, just in general).

I described my working model of values here, I donā€™t have answers to what anyone else should believe but I think that the language used can sometimes be its own trap, and thatā€™s my area of interestā€¦ :thinking:

But everything wants mercy and help when the consequences of its actions are not whatā€™s expected, whether itā€™s a fly that fell in a glass of fruit juice and is struggling not to drown, or much bigger things. Everything reaches out for aid, or accepts it when given.

Bit of a diversion but something Iā€™ve seen over and over again, close enough to being a universal law in its own right in fact. :laughing:

True dat! :+1:

Goddess Hera, the Mother of Heaven, appeared to me saying she wished to do just that, in part because of all the evils (trafficking, exploitation, and blackmail, to name just a few) that it brings in its wake, that I mentioned in PM. :+1:

3 Likes

I do?

Ummm, no I come from a catholic background and I have been exploring this path. And I have been having a lot of fear about embracing witchcraft. Hekate has helped me a lot with facing that fear. And if you must know I have been a victim of SRA so yes the topic of pedophilia is a very personal matter. Back to hekate she has been helping me through it and I have felt her maternal protection. My personal journey with her is mine. And I do not appreciate anyone trying to invalidate it.

1 Like

Oh I wonā€™t be going back. I was just pissed. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One of our old friends found a way back in.

Think about it.

1 Like

Neploth? Veloā€” I mean shit-o-tak?

Cool I will look into her! Oh and I didnā€™t get your PM.

1 Like

Really?? That is so fascinating!!

1 Like

Not velo

It is.
I would love to have that experience with the goddess I prefer.

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good you donā€™t appreciate it, good thing no one tried to, but if you feel I tried to I canā€™t help you there.

The entire time my comments were centered around Hecate and not speaking for her or Gods in general that most ā€˜magiciansā€™ tend to do when they confuse their morals for the Gods morals. Never did I say she was okay with it that wasnā€™t the point. The point was Hecate, her morals, and the reason behind why sheā€™d reincarnate if she isnā€™t already.

Thank you for clarifying that. I still stand that some Gods are wanting to fight against it as some have stated. I am not the only one who thinks that. Whether you believe that all of them are neutral to it and donā€™t get involved is your prerogative. I think differently. And we could go back and forth forever. Obviously we will never see eye to eye on this topic.

I do not believe all are neutral I simply believe some donā€™t care and some do lol. I know Cernunnos does because it was something I discussed with him with what happened to me when I was 15 that went on for a year. So donā€™t think I donā€™t agree to a degree with you lol.

Basically my point was our morals arenā€™t theirs but thereā€™s similar and differing moral agreements and disagreements between all external beings.

1 Like

Oh OK! Phew!! I am glad we cleared that misunderstanding. :joy:

1 Like