Hekate invocations

Greetings fellow witches and mages,
I am searching for invocations of Hekate. I am not finding a lot on the internet so far, so I wanted to ask you guys.
Thank you in advance

5 Likes

Here you go

6 Likes

Trancribe this please i could read the majority of the text but in some words i couldnt decipher the letters

1 Like

Try zooming in. I’m too lazy to transcribe it.

1 Like

I give you one of my favorite “short” daily invocation of Hekate here in greek and with english translation. You can say it 1 or even 3 times :
AE NO DEE AEN CLAY ZOH HE KA TAEN
I call upon Hekate of the cross roads
OO RES EE PHOI TEEN, KLU THEE MAY YOU
She who haunts the mountains, hear me !
AE EH NO OO AE ME SO U
You are of me and I am of you
PER EH RAES MEH TAEB DEE AH KAL OOP TRAH
Let me see trough the veil
NUK TER AEB BAS EH LAEN, DE KO MAI DOH MAH
Nocturnal Queen, accept my offering
EH PHAN DAH NO GAR SO U POMP AE
I am grateful for your guidance

With this invocations offer some laurel/storax/saffron incense

3 Likes

I tried that already but thanks you dont have to if you dont want lol

2 Likes

Medea’s Invocation to Nyx, Hekate, Gaia

O Nox (Night) [Nyx], Mother of Mysteries, and all ye golden Astra (Stars) . . . and thou, divine three-formed Hecate, who . . . dost fortify the arts of magic, and thou, kindly Tellus (Earth) [Gaia], who dost for magic potent herbs provide; ye Venti (Winds) and Aurae (Airs), ye Montes (Mountains), Lacus (Lakes) and Amnes (Streams), and all ye Forest-Gods (Di Omnes Nemorum) and Gods of Night (Di Omnes Noctis), be with me now! By your enabling power, at my behest . . . I bid the mountains quake, the deep earth groan and ghosts rise from their tombs.

Ovid, Metamorphoses 7. 192 translation by Melville

1 Like

Invocation of Hekate for Rites of the Dead

Hekate Chthonia, Goddess of the Dead, I call upon you now!

Gate-Keeper, She who holds the Infernal Key, I ask that you unlock the doors of the Underworld

Call forth the dead from their resting place so that they may commune with me

I ask for your blessings and protection in these rites which I am about to perform

Shielding me from harm and impostrous spirits

Great Hekate, the link between the land of the living and the land of the dead, lend to me your aid

May the dead wake and attend my rites, to aid me in my work and recieve these offerings which I place before them

And may you, Hekate, Queen of those Below be a guide and mediator upon this night, so that the dead return to the Underworld and do not follow me home

Goddess Hekate, Mistress of Souls, come to me on this night and look upon your devoted follower with favor as I perform these rituals in your name!

2 Likes

Mod note: please do not share PDFs as in, copyrighted material on BALG, this is not permitted per the rules. Please follow the law and cite references if you are quoting someone else’s material under fair use.

Uncited plagiarism and links to pirated material are removed.

… Doesn’t have to be a scholar-perfect citation but let people know where you got it from so they can go buy the book or support the author if they can.

Oh Sorry! I didn’t know this was plagiarism

1 Like

This just got bumped 1 minute ago, I was like ‘huh?’