Hekate and incubus?

So I feel comfortable enough to do a letter for asking for a incubus companion. Iv been reading all I can on here the ups and downs of other’s experiences with Incubus type beings. My main ability is actually to feel energy and if someone touches me only next one is hearing but it’s not nearly as good. So I have a decent enough ability to do this.
Now how ever my question to you is, I know traditionally you would want to either go to Lilith or one other I can’t remember their name (just woke up lol) to ask for something like this. Now I have no problem asking Lilith (especially since I keep feeling her in the corner off and on in my life) but how about Hekate? I understand she has a good amount of power and being who she is and the contacts that she have, would it be possible to go though her instead? I am asking this because not only am I a devoted person to her and would rather do this with her and also out of a curious witch. Thanks!

2 Likes

I am not sure hekate has incubus under her. Hekate does have her own entities she created however.

That’s kinda why I’m asking. :thinking: She has these different beings and her own rulership in different areas. So it’s kinda like what is the extent of her? She has connections to kings of hell realms all the way to angels in heavenly realms. So it’s kinda like could she? I’m honestly thinking of just trying it :thinking:

4 Likes

She could possibly speak in your behalf to Lilith

2 Likes

As Hekate rules over the gates of the spirit world, i think it would be well within her purview to bring an incubus. She may not have an incubus among her entourage (even then, she might - i dont know all the spirits in her following), but she has command and certainly sway over spirits beyond the ones in her direct company. Anyway, I say ask and journey with her - see if she’ll lead you to one, or lead one to you. I bet she will. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you and I will do so!

I don’t think this would make her have rulership over incubus though if anything maybe her own minor psychopomps

Well we both don’t know her extent to who is among her. But i do know from experience she is buddies with some of the Kings and I have a feeling she does partner up with Lilith at times. (Not a fact but a feeling) So who knows exactly who is with her now. She is known as a triple aspected goddess for a reason.

We But no I’m saying being what she is doesn’t automatically give her dominion over beings she hasn’t created herself speaking generally. Hence my speak to Lilith for you. Just as Zeus most likely cannot command Cernunnos’s Fae, or Horus command Hekate’s reapers.

1 Like

you may be right. i live in an active area in the southwest united states full of things that have not had experience with the greek deities, but as spirits they react to her even so, which has made me wonder about cross cultural interaction in magic. Granted, its more in a way where she effectively pushes outward, shielding, as ive carved my own little niche in the spiritual ecosystem with her and the plants, but i havent asked her for an incubus so i cant say for certain it would work, but no harm in trying, and i would definitely bet on an incubus reacting to her if she was present :ok_hand::wink:

1 Like

She may not be able to give you an Incubus herself, as others have stated that isn’t typically her area. However many types of spirits are sexual and emotional. I don’t see why you couldn’t ask her to match you with one of hers that would be interested in a relationship.

4 Likes

I understand what you mean

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking honestly :slight_smile: I may just do that. I guess I’ll see what she decides on what would be best.

2 Likes

I don’t want to reiterate what just about all the other above have posted, however Hecate us technically a fourth generation titan and has a lot of epithets she do indeed have a tremendous amount of power. However succubus or incubus is as far as I’ve been able to find out not really her thing. However Hecate is actually really good at sex magick and not only that she can likely meditate or find you an inccubus, either by her own or asking Lillith if you go by Smith’s view of the goddess. But I am sure she can help as it is well within her power to do so. However as thanks I recommend you give her an offering of incense sandalwood combined with roses should do the trick when summoning her and asking her for the favor. That’s about it.

4 Likes

It would be a great way to work within her currents. A lover from her would better be able to teach and attune you to Hecate’s particular flavor of magick.

1 Like

True true even though it’s hard to say what her “flavor” is lol! She honestly came to me years ago and Iv been honoring her and such but it’s only until now I feel that I am ready to fully dive into her “world”. :thinking: Before this time I could tell she had her eye on me, so it’s going to be interesting on how I can incorporate my already path with what she is planning on doing. Let alone finding a partner from her peoples is going to be fascinating!
I’m thinking of doing this during the next dark moon given that is her prime moon phase but what do you recommend? Maybe full?

3 Likes

Are there really “ups and downs” of having a succubus/incubus lover?? I thought there’s only positives??? I am new to this stuff so i really don’t know anything about this stuff

It’s the same as having a human lover, relationships dont change much based on what race you’re dating or if it’s a physical or “non” physical relationship. You treat them right, try to understand them nd vice versa it’ll go fine, if you don’t it’ll be bumpy. However, no relationship is free of minor issues.

1 Like

Well because of what been happening to me as of late (going back to last November) I haven’t had a good chance do to my life been unstable. And yes even now yet again because of this stupid virus, it’s going to be a bit before I may try.

1 Like