Hecate ~ the introduction

You have a great sense of humour! Keep doing what you do.

You know what y’all are some straight up assholes…

Instead of reading all of my work you just want to poke fun of someone and be assholes…

What are doing to reach godhood? Playing fornite and shit…

None of you believe the very forum you come too. Why are you here?
Like really … Why?

If all you want are curses and spells you can get that anywhere.

The truth is that none of y’all believe any of this so you dont believe what this forums very name says

4 Likes

I also really like this song.

1 Like

Yes you did. It’s funny how your now trying to fix your mess.

Again you said this. I merely said it doesn’t prove anything if your able to pass one.

I mean you said it. Not I. The best thing you can probably do is be original in everything. Good luck with the cleanup. @Empress_Arianna

No that was your mess honey … I never mentioned you or your circle.

I simply said circles. You made the point of pointing out your circle reading. And brought your weak circle to everyones attention … Not me.

1 Like

Oh and that rune I saw was in reverse. So have fun with that.

1 Like

Here you go. I never said my circle. Get your facts right. The victim card ain’t gonna work when you make claims of doing this also being a goddess. I dabble with witchcraft but I am energy worked I don’t do circles or have any circles lol.

Funny one keep it going

You dumb mother fucker …right there ^ you said it.

You admitted I passed through it… You brought up your lame ass circle

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know talking in general was something bad.

How many brain cells do you have ? Eveyone knows I read your circle…

And clearly you even admitted to it

1 Like

Lmao the circle in your delusions yeah sure. Now that is rude comment.

… Because clearly you admitted to it and now I’m delusional. :joy:

I know it was rude, cleaely …it was.

I have no regrets

If I’m sooooo wrong …why are you still here?

Why havent you just put this whole thread on ignore?

But you come back for more and feed my delusional ego…

Makes me smile. :smiley:

1 Like

What are doing to reach godhood? Playing fornite and shit

i play league

3 Likes

Because you keep replying to me. That’s the only reason. Also the Hekate thing is something I take serious. Someone making claims when it comes to her then yeah I have a issue with it. I would like to know how you came to the conclusion that your Hecate.

Good one lol

she is not her nor she is actually claiming it…

let her transform how she wish you are making both of you look stupid as fuck :DDD

what do you know about actual hecate currents, i need to ask

do you think its different being/godform under different spellings ?

Different names under the same roof in sense the same and only deity. Her current where about is the same. she watches the crossroads and the souls of the after life. She travels to the underworld which has dealings with other affiliations. She lives in her own realm which is connected to the underworld. I will say her following has increase to a good amount in these times.

okay, you dont actually know about her currents, you know allaround wikipedia information about her, its ok i didnt except that much of any of you people around here…

we are going to very strange times my friend, no offence to any “occultist”

Because I see and experience eveything that happens in very powerful magicians wall that he dedicated to Hecate. And we are several states away from each other. I saw this wall being made from start to finish… And when I touched it I was pulled inside. Where I’m very happy to be…

I see everything that goes on there and I am inside that wall.

But I really have nothing to prove. Also I’m the only one that can read circles… Many other things… I also made a huge sacrifice 2 years ago that only a goddess would do.

But all y’all do is try to tear someone part

1 Like