Hecate ~ the introduction

I know her intimately … Shes beautiful and Wikipedia doesnt do her any justice at all

There is so much more to her.

Shes so amazing and beautiful.

I don’t care what people here think about me… And I dont care if I look stupid. I know what I know.

And I know what I see and I know I have conformation of it.

I can not only read circles… But I can heal them or feed off them.

I have destroyed many magicians circles from feeding from them. But I also can heal if I choose.

Me looking silly is irrelevant to me standing my ground and not being bullied …just because someone doesnt get it.

1 Like

It’s weird KRA you’re kinda coming on a bit too strong in your attempt mate. Ease back,

1 Like

Yes i know you came to me yesterday …

we are pulling out of occult, untill laws of singularity are more respected, anyone working with actual versions of my daughters, should probably know this already…

we are very worried about you… in general…

are very worried about you… in general…

Dont be worried. Ive never been stronger.
Set, has been amazing with me. And I’m glad for our relationship.

I’m getting stronger everyday. And I’m ready for whatever comes my way.

1 Like

Come again?

again when i called that we are worriesd about you, i mean occultist in general, not you persona

strange that you use these names set and hecate this casually… we hope you are not sold something else than reality, you are probably refering to conciousnesses… more than actually beings…

1 Like

Come again? DAUGHTERS??

What?

I think he thinks Hecate is one of his daughters :thinking: does that mean he thinks he’s Perses? Or Asteria? Family reunion?

Please like I said read all of my older posts before you judge me…

You obviously dont know me at all

Or would know why I mentioned Set

1 Like

Idk

2 Likes

You do realize the fact that she and others here on this forum have dedicated their time in learning vast amount of stuff, something that one can barely even achieve?

1 Like

@Lady_Eva please lock this thread

3 Likes