Hecate ~ the introduction

suhi daughter !

1 Like

I’m not a black magician. Ive never done my magick the way black magicians do. I’m a goddess.

I was gonna stay out of this and let the cards fall where they may. But that is not my way.

I know what I need to do. Its part of what the fire is for. So I will use the fire this. I cannot make promises because I do not know how strong I am.

But I do know ive always been a fighter. This is just another fight.

I am the fire.

giphy

2 Likes

what if hecate doesnt like how you claim to be hecate ?

we met yesterday

we talked some so offence aint that bad, i just wanna your honest reaction and commentation situation from your body…

You havent experienced everything I have. And therefore, do not know what I know.

Can the devil cast himself out of himself?

Ive got nothing to prove. Some people will like me and some won’t.

But riddle me this why, I have I never found a magicians circle that I cannot enter? Either easily or by force. I always break through.

She cannot have a problem with me. Thats like being angry with yourself for no reason .

Ive also never incountered a spirit angry with me. No demon, god, or spirit.
Sure there probably are some but I havent found them.

Or maybe I’m just crazy, :crazy_face: which could very well be… But either way I’m a force to reckon with. And that makes me smile. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yea you are ok…

go bit inside of yourself and think what i am offering…

I follow the true Hekate.In my experience she isn’t reincarnated. I often if not everyday see her and interact with her on the etheric plane. Your claim of being her to me is invalid. Also on the circle thing.It wasn’t decently made in Order for you to pass through it lol. That is nothing to be proven your anything. Most people can pass through any “circle” If they figure out the in and outs.

4 Likes

Wow so you came onto my thread for that.

:cookie:

1 Like

That fact that you felt the need to defend that when I never mentioned you. Just proved everything.

1 Like

Please do not post rude or disrespectful stuff on my thread either

2 Likes

Well I hope you know this is a public forum it ain’t private. So anyone can comment on any response anyone says or in this circumstance writes. :wink:

I don’t believe anything I said was rude. I was just adding my experience or point of view to it. It doesn’t matter who’s thread it is.

I hear ya. … :laughing:

1 Like

This doesn’t make not one bit of sense just to let you know.

I really like this video ! :fire:

1 Like

Right but your still defending it

1 Like

I like this too

1 Like

Your a funny one honestly. You keep saying defending as if that’s a valid response it ain’t.

And I like this devil’s music :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Because this isnt Become a living God or anything…

Why is everyone here :woman_shrugging:

:thinking:

Oh yea they just wanna get their ex back and curse everyone and their mama who looks at them the wrong way.

But gods… No no gods…keep moving.

3 Likes

But your the one who felt such a need as to explain your circle that I never once mentioned.

The fact you felt need alone, validates me.

Otherwise, you wouldnt have felt the need.

But now you have also admitted your pourly made circle.

The thing is most magicians dont even bother with making a circle … Yet they ALL have one.

And everytime you give blood offerings its easier and easier to get inside. The circle is actually blood.
If your read my old posts under eye of ra …you would see where I talk about this in my journal.

You read a few posts of mine and claim to know me but you do not.

1 Like