Heartbreak Problems

So, some people say twin flames don’t exist, and I don’t know what to believe, but Amon says, “To be a twin flame is not to share the same soul, but to be “destined” (meaning to be pointed towards as a destination, most likely) to meet and love someone deeply, on every level, despite incarnations, transcending our realms of physicality and spirituality that we know of, encompassing every realm of self and joining together in a bond of immense spiritual and emotional love that you can feel on every level imaginable. It’s a bond that can be made, broken, and discovered, but often times it is not. Some people are more fit than others. It’s just a bond.”

I think some of that could be wrong, but that’s Amon’s word.

So is it working towards the two of you?

Things are coming together, but I haven’t seen too many physical results yet. That is supposed to change soon. In terms of me talking to him in the mental realm, we are fine. Otherwise? We have some issues, but Sam assures me that things are going well.

It’s officially started. We’re laughing at any concept of a deadline, and Amon has decided to do a speed run (very innacurate)

but, I did egg him on. I didn’t set it as a deadline, but as a side challenge. To retain his title, and his dignity, as an argument of reconciliation with the fastest results we’ve ever known? 3 weeks, before break ends. I got him pumped up, and I didn’t even piss him off.

I felt a sense of victory when I gave him to go flag. Overwhelming.

Let’s draw another spread, hmm?

1 Like

So I try and see.

And I do, being the psychic I guess I now am.

So I’m playing a game or looking at something on my phone. I look away for a second, but then my phone buzzes. I look back and drag the list down. Samuel McGuire. My heart stops and wrenches in pain and fear, but also excitement.

That’s how it might go.

Doesn’t surprise me.

Dude why would I do anything but psychic stuff

I feel iffy. Don’t look at social media, it shows you the good parts of something but never the bad.

I gotta clear my new found emotional aaaaaa and go do a reading

Two of wands is a fun card.

You think it means nothing but then

Wands represent fire,
Two.

Twin flames.

Will it happen within a week?

King of Wands.

I feel like that’s right. I dunno, passion and authority. Clarifying card?

Queen of Wands.

@Ryce WHAT

In better news, I have not drawn a three of swords in a while

Just drew it immediately

completely unrelated, but if you ever feel like there’s a lot of negative for an energy inside of you go to yesod or just let it inside of your home. It’s awesome.

I think my deck got angry with me or it decided to give me an answer I needed regardless of whether I liked it or not oh, so I tried to draw a card for something else completely different about the problem and it’s like “okay listen here”

I accidentally draw three cards, take my hand away, and the cards fan out in this three card layout and I shit you not

Past, eight of Cups. Leaving something behind. Yeah no duh

Present, past wounds and learning from your mistakes, and from your trials

Future: diddly darn lovers

This is so f****** accurate

It’s been a while since I’ve seen you,
I hope that you’ve been waiting for today

So much say, what I’ve been through,
I’m glad I made it here either way.

I’ll keep my stories to myself, but I’ll say this
Amon lost.

Turns out Amon couldn’t do it in time.

But I would know better than to give up,
It look like time is telling me to wait.

Tell me how you’re feeling, is it working?
Reach into your heart, won’t ya say?

It’s no longer a question of manifestation, but it’s a question of when he will carry through

1 Like

I’ve got so many reasons to think I’ve got so many reasons to think it will work and only a few that it won’t

Time is ticking and I’m getting antsy, but that’s the point. The biggest hurdle is time and how time effects me, because the more time that passes the less likely it seems. After all, a goetic spirit who specializes in reconciliation didn’t meet his two deadlines.

That’s the biggest hurdle, actually, believing it could work now even though ive used good methods in the past.

Can you please help me? I know like four people are reading this but I really need your help. This is probably going to be the biggest problem. It’s very likely they even though I’m feeling it so close it could be very far into the future. I feel like when I say that it’s wrong, but it is still a possibility I have to prepare for