Heartbreak Problems

hmm…

For how long, had you and Sam been together for?

Five months? Six? I’m sorry if that seems hasty or something to you, but we were REALLY good together.

He’s my twin flame. I can prove that.

We got together on october third and broke apart sometime in february. like 14th or something

But the only reason my battle got so bad is because of all the colliding factors that screwed me over for about a month, and there were a whole lot of them that I was forced to sit through.

Thankfully, this class isn’t THAT bad, but mostly because I’m focusing on this PC

And in other news, Sam looks absolutely fine. Haha.

Well, I apologize if I am not much of a help since this seems to be a really complex situation? but have you given this post a read?

Maybe it would lessen the burden on yourself and sort of give you a boost on continuing forward and reminding yourself that everything will be okay despite the challenges you’re facing?

One of the first things I’ve read on the forum.

Amon tells me that my emotions are normal and understandable, and I know things will go alright. He’s just telling me to focus on myself, but I haven’t a clue how I’m gonna do that.

do you have any favorite hobby? Activity that helps you take your mind off of the whole relationship thing for a while and such?

I’ve tried that, doesn’t work as well as you might think, big part of the depression issue was that no matter what I was doing I always had him at the back of my mind. Video games don’t work.

I can’t believe his solution for being able to look at me behind my back but not to my face was to force himself to not look at me at all (something he’s better at hiding, but he still does it.)

I don’t want to call that running away, but I’m not his enemy.

I sort of want to cry. I can’t leave. Ugh. I hate this.

I have to stay here. I have to stay here.

I’m overreacting.

He looked at me again. I wonder how he feels.

I felt him.

Not like how he looks. Tightness in his chest/stomach. Kind of like me, but he’s also enjoying his time with others.

Maybe he wants to engage in a conversation with you but that sudden tightness/nervousness is stopping him?

Why would he break up with you if you two had a wonderful relationship, he could have just opened up/talk to you about his discomfort or whatever that bothered his mind :thinking:

1 Like

He’s a gemini, also I think he doesn’t fully understand his issue.

Anyways, I think it’s more like he hates the situation rather than him trying to speak to me. He also thinks I’m cute, so, yeah, that could be part of it.

88%, now. Amon doesn’t know for sure, but he said if he had to bet, it won’t be done today. Not a lot of opportunities today.

93% or so.

Feeling a little… bad. Not good. I sometimes get the bleeding thing.

Something I felt reluctant to say in detail; Sam in the mental space has made multiple sexual advances on me. He is very insistent, not wanting to stop despite me being in school (but we’ve done worse physically honestly) but he is at least respectful, if not disappointed, at my wishes.

This is not actually out of character for him at all, and I am not surprised, but I am sort of surprised that the implications of the break up don’t carry over as hard, or if they do, that he cares about them less/understands them more.