Heartache during heart chakra healing

I am following the article

I visualize green, white shield orb around me, and thats from my hand

And I enchant, with imagine that when I breathe, my heart chakra shines bright (green), and i exhale, then black fog goes out from my heart (black fog means any negative energy that fills my heart)

When i enchant ‘Juray akmantos en ji kum man’ there is a small pain in my heart
Like someone is grabbing it

I’ve done it without enchanting, but any pain was not there.

Is it good sign or not?

I want to know am I doing it right?

1 Like

I believe your heart chakra is blocked. Don’t be discouraged and don’t give up. Feel the ache honestly and gracefully. Accept it and allow it to pass.

The pain is proof that you hold within you a large capacity of love. It’s pretty likely that this ache is born of some sort of grief from your past that hasn’t been dealt with. It could be anything. You will find out exactly why this is happening, but what really matters is that you become vulnerable and open your heart up.

3 Likes

Try mixing a little honey into some plain yoghurt, that can also be helpful to balance this energy (unless you have dietary preferences or reasons not to eat those things, of course).

4 Likes

Well probably you need more emotional healing. You can call the olympic spirit Hagith (pronounced Agith) and

you can try also enochian magick to reach more emotional healing for the heart chakra, the enochian spirit is then Baligon

! the second is for advanced witches

1 Like

Thank you all here, I will try or research on recommendations.

1 Like

Thanks, then I can think this as positive sign. I am working on my another chakras that effects me

1 Like