Hearing a demon

I want to develop my hearing ability so I can hear demons. I don’t really care to much about seeing them really. My focus is on hearing them so I can make a proper pact with them.

Is all I have to do is get into a theta gamma sync ? By listening to things like this Isochronic Tones: 5 Hertz Theta Waves for 1 Hour - YouTube

and then summon the demon right after ? Or should I summon the demon first and then do this ?

6 Likes

Here’s what you do. This is an exercise taken directly from EA’s evocation course.

Forget about your obsession with making pacts for now. Choose 3 spirits or more to call upon. Decide on 5 questions to ask each spirit and write them down. Remember, you can ask them anything you want to know. Draw out their sigils.

Choose one spirit to begin with. Get into the TGS using whatever method you have found most useful and open the sigil. Call out to the spirit, using what ever conjuration or enn you feel is appropriate. When you think you feel a presence (it doesn’t matter if you think you are imagining it or not) thank the spirit for coming, and tell it you have some questions. Ask the questions you have prepared and WRITE DOWN whatever you receive as an answer. Don’t worry about whether it is your own internal voice or not. Ignore any doubt you may have. When you are finished, again thank the spirit for answering your questions and give the license to depart. Come out of the TGS and put your questions away for a day or two so you can look at them with an unbiased eye. When you read back over your answers, you should be able to distinguish the spirit 's voice from your own internal voice. If you can’t, don’t worry about it. Experience comes with practice.

Rinse and repeat with the other spirits you have chosen.

13 Likes

Thanks

No problem, man.

1 Like

Can Duke Dantalion help with telepathy ?

1 Like

I have something that might help. It’s helped a whole bunch of people learn to develop clairaudience. The spirit eavesdropping exercise towards the end of the post is what you are looking for.

2 Likes

He sure can and so can I right now. Have you ever heard the phone ring and knew who it was calling you before even looking at caller ID? If so you have experienced telepathy or at least the most basic form of it. If you ever wondered how schools of fish or flocks of birds or even swarms of insects seem to navigate and move as one unit you have witnessed the most basic telepathy as it evolved in nature. In humans this same mechanism can be activated and with skill precision thoughts and feelings can be sent and received.
Try this clear your mind of all thoughts and just be open I’m going to send you an image of a basic shape and you will know it before you finish reading this. If the basic shape that popped into your head was a simple triangle then you just experienced static telepathy.

2 Likes

That’s probably my biggest setback . I can’t completely clear my mind

1 Like

Much of magic is about unlearning the bullshit we have been spoon fed through life and learning to strengthen that which has been atrophied due to said bullshit that which you were fed. Lol :grin:

2 Likes

How can I ask Dantalion to give me telepathic communication if I can’t hear him ?

1 Like

Do the bloody original void meditation I gave you above :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: do the spirit eavesdropping and be done with it man.

2 Likes