Healing from Hent’yos

Long-term lurker and first-time poster here. I just wanted to share this experience I recently had while using EA’s BOA. Recently I was in desperate need of healing. I decided to call on a demon to assist. Now of course I went through all of the practical means first. But I also wanted to add some magic to assist.

I call on Hent’yos and asked him to help because it mentions in the BOA that his powers can contribute to healing. He said he would help in exchange for me spreading the word about him here on this forum.

So,I just want to give Hent’yos a shout-out and spread the word that he can assist with healing.

1 Like

Welcome @VellEdd It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hent’yos is fab. :slight_smile:

(So is Glas’yos, who can help with easing emotional distress such as anxiety, depression, etc.)

Really, he is. Have you worked with any others besides Hent’yos and Glas’yos? I may call on Glas’yos myself as I do have trouble with anxiety.