Healing from a betrayal

Forgiveness is okay, but it sometimes leaves bent up emotions inside. Sometimes what you need is a proper beatdown.

2 Likes

She is amazing with healing though she gave me a different name to call her lol.

Very powerful energy. Chaotic as a whirlpool and calm as a stream. Cold energy but basically helps the energy flow.

I’m not really affected by this situation though. I just knew we’d meet face to face one day.

1 Like

I get where you coming from bro but I prefer the baneful aspect in this situation. If I can ill avoid baneful Magick but some people just need to be dealt with. This guy knew what he was doing when he did his crime. Nobody will speak about him in court so I dealt with it

2 Likes

You are right brother/sister … the fact is… forgiving gives us the mental peace we need to see the other person and not being manipulated (being angry, sad for one person is him manipulating you and has power over you).
The fact is you can do everything in your free will.

Doing an Hex is also slowing down their spiritual teaching, may blocking chakras, real attitude and this is magick.

This is not for everyone.

Magick has to be clean, dont want to dictate my morality… you can do whatever you want: just acknowledge your power and use it for “white” purposes.

They cannot clean the shit we send, they die with it, and we are responsible if they get bad for this.

We have to be superior, not the same level.
If you dont want to teach love… at least brothers… dont deal damage… there are a lot of things to do when we are angry.

Please note the forgiveness as a key to achieve your highest potential, as it develop you heart chakra more, and let you have more love in your life.

Also… doing those spells… is usefull?
If not… then you’re not operating for a good karma.
Sorry if i lecture… i dont want to.

Just be what you want to see in people… if you want to hang out with ppl who hexes everyone that does not well for them… then do what you want, just saying this is not the door to your real happiness.

For healing this, i should tell you already are in your path and no things will be wrong. Just see the splendor of the universe and the things you can attract. Also, you have the power to see through ppl intentions.
No need to say other things.

The government still poison us and we dont do hexs… should we do them or should we take place with light and teach how to create a nice community?

Sorry if i offended, really trying hard not to but with my experiences i can tell : an hex can slow down a persons spiritual progress.

…we are here to do what we want, just acknowledge that if you do something that hurt, it can be tomorrow your hurt.

This is what I’m talking about, you’re creating hierarchy through forgiveness, which is keeping you stuck in duality and your sense of right and wrong

You don’t understand how karma works. If someone screws me over you bet I’m gonna become their karma

You’re on this Buddhist high ground vibe but in reality even the Buddha himself when he achieved enlightenment had to go through the Yamantaka Path and experience the violence and death that is also a part of reality

That’s how you embody arch angelic consciousness… you have to embody both the left hand and right hand of god

I’m speaking as a person that does both white and black magick… I can tell where you’re coming, and I can say quite comfortably that you’re regurgitating a false idea of karma to justify your own morals rooted in shame and disempowerment

Slowing down the spiritual progress is an illusion because there’s no such thing as time… you’re running so many different 4th dimensional trap programs and just regurgitating the disempowerment as facts here it has no legit backbone

If someone keeps bothering you or betrays you, you bet your ass even the most divine beings in the universe can fuck that person over and get justice for you, and teach them a lesson at the same time, when you’re a white magician you use black magick as tough love

And it works

1 Like

@Darkvoyeur guys you are fenomenal thanks for the insights i needed.
Grateful and i think you are right.
I want to ask so… whats the way for going in the fifth dimension?
Re-reading for answering better.

Samurai teachings brother.

I read another time.

So… the way to become “powerful” is to ackowledge that there is no bad or good.
Just live how the fuck you want…?

5D is kindergarten

Try 12D

Not necessarily, a wise man understands cause and effect

It just depends on the person, your morality depends on your level of consciousness

But sometimes in order to defeat evil you have to fight it properly, if a Lion attacks you, you’ll survive by defending your if you’re lucky… that’s just an example

The path you’re talking about doesn’t consider death as a bad thing, and people like that are often detached from reality

Don’t get me wrong though, I completely agree wjth the ideology it’s just not ethical in this paradigm, I’m all for compassion but I’m also about balance, and that being too compassionate is just as detrimental and destructive sometimes

When you find balance in yourself and see things from the eye of the soul, then you will know for yourself what is right

1 Like

Can you advice me some book about this or… better i search in this site…

Not many books on it

The best source I can give you is “Ashayana Deane” she channels the teachings of the Guardian Races

Teaches 12D healing

But the secret to 5D is destroying time and space, and become fully self sufficient internally, you are creating your reality based on frequency from the inside

So meditation and connect to your higher self and I don’t see anything else that’s really necessary in that area, but 5D is just a template to go higher, its easy to launch into higher realities from that space

You gotta purge external illusions a lot from the body, including triggers, what you don’t sit with in your body will manifest in the physical as a feedback system

Guys i want to ask sorry for what i said yesterday.

Yes, revenge is not the best thing in the world, but when you need to deal with suppressed rage… you better take that out. 100% cases i think.

Today i had those tensions from a long ago.
Really tired of thinking everyday of them.
Visualized the ppl: punched them and stabbed as a final.

Then i asked the guides to not send those energy and asked to manage them.

I feel really good now.
Really really good.

Im crying of happiness internally.
Sorry another time guys, you were right.

2 Likes