Healing from a betrayal

Your brain can’t tell imagination or real. Run through images of him being dead multiple times and think it’s real. And all the feelings will go away. Yes, it’s that easy. Reason it’s hard cuz people keep bring back the pain and rerun it. they keep self hypnotizing over and over the pain or experience. So it becomes addiction recalling painful memory which evoke hurt feelings.

Believe it or not, most people get burn out. Many just let go after hurting to extreme and just say “NO MORE!” then that problem is solve. It’s letting go cold turkey with sheer will.

No different from asking entity to help. It’s a form of hypnosis if you look at the structure and processes. Reason people are stuck longer than they should is because of judgement of how letting go should be done. You even see people’s judgement on this forum of how it should be done. IF whatever process works. use it. Many methods have been proven to work. don’t limit ways in solution. casting spells isn’t the only way. i don’t think that’s the best way though as it rely on outside source. If the issue lies in your mind, than it should be dealt with in ways related to your mind.

If you have no contact with person and someone you trust tells you he died yet it didn’t actually happen and you don’t know he didn’t die. but you believe he died. than you can easily let go. Don’t matter what is out there. matter is what goes in your head. what processes in your head is the truth even if it’s not in real life.

2 Likes

I think @anon37593562 makes a good point of saying healing should come before vengance. I’m not sure I agree with that order, but it’s a valid point to consider.
However, if this person can still hurt you/others you’re attached to then my perspective is handle the human and then deal with whatever comes next for you.

1 Like

I think he’s right though for me it’s somewhat urgent.

This makes a lot of sense.

I did a yes or no tarot and through it realized that there is no need to cast another spell. Just take a break so I’ll do that.

Taking a step back is important. I hope your issue clears and you feel better about the situation :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Much appreciated Meow :rose:

Well he asked someone to tell me to unblock him for my birthday and I told him that I have no time for traitors and that he should pick a Hell and rot in it for all I care.

I feel shakey but it’s not from fear but just in case he decided to help violent, I asked my closest spirit to possess me and show no remorse.

For some reason the girl I like keeps running to them even after everything that happened. It makes me really question if you can save everyone.

Not in much contact with them. Occasionally send pissed off energy their way. They not dying anytime soon as one of my guides told me why.

Update : the targets and I have gone our seperate ways. I don’t give a fuck about them and know that the spirits I petitioned have delivered my results. It’s just a knowing.

However the girl in the situation also ended up betraying me after I tried to be there for her and even turned one of my best friends against me. I’m not going after revenge here. Something my guides were shocked about since I normally jump to revenge before cooling down. This time I’ll let whatever happens happen.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s best to let people like that go, more than likely she’ll self-destruct on her own. That type of behavior will catch up to her in one way or another.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for a good spiritual ass kicking, but sometimes it isn’t worth it.

2 Likes

The last time I left her life something like this happened. It was actually the whole reason this post was made by me.

1 Like

Today I saw an image of target on Facebook. Normally I’d be furious or still want to launch more spells but I just laughed. There was something about the way he looks and feels energetically that made me laugh sadistically.

One of my Goddesses smiled back and the other told its good that I’m feeling this way.

3 Likes

Sometimes I’m a bit conflicted on how I feel post realized curse work. But it’s a good feeling too. Congrats! Betrayal should be met with torment is my opinion.

1 Like

For sure. And always build up defenses in case you’re the one doing the betrayal :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just saw an image of this target and he looks like disgusting. I don’t mean it as an insult but his physical body looks pretty beaten up. It’s like he could give up at any second.

After seeing his image there is no anger, no sadness and not even a smile. I feel indifferent. One of the Goddesses who helped me reminded me of what she promised to do and told me how it’s slowly affecting him now.

Update : I met the target yesterday. He’s now hunched quite significantly. Also he never approached our mutual friends and instead called them so they would invite him. He never even looked in my direction. Instead whenever I looked his way, he’d look away or look down.

Now when I heard he was coming I thought there would be a fight so I invoked a spirit of combat but nothing. He didn’t even breath in my direction.

I think it’s a sign of progress for me not only in this curse I performed but in life itself

3 Likes

Cora’Legra has been amazing in regards to emotional healing, she’s the ruler of the dragons of water

She’s awesome and easy to communicate with telepathically also

Breathwork Will also help clear emotional memory, combining that with Cora’Legra you’ll get a lot of work done

1 Like

Hey sis.

Forgive is the key for your emotional peace.
Not revenge.
Not dealing damage.
Only hoping for the best for him and you.

You cannot build love with hate.
And you have not the permission to bind a human.
Let the karma do all.
Forgive all and forgive yourself.
Trust me, it will make you more peacefull than other things.
Its creating an emotional space for you that now, don’t bother anymore.
Its only you!
Spend your energy on your loved ones.

1 Like

Please do not moralize or lecture members here. People are here for their own reasons and have every right to discuss and handle situations in their own way as far as magick. You’ve been here for two years, you should know and understand this rule of the forum

8 Likes

I agree with @QueenMustang

Don’t lecture people

Forgiveness just creates a hierarchy of right and wrong, and not to mention that’s not how emotions work, if you’ve never been betrayed by a coldhearted traitor that would leave you to die you wouldn’t understand

Forgiveness doesn’t heal shit if the emotional pain and betrayal is too deep

The best thing to do is accept what happened, grow from it but still avenge your inner child, and if that means you teach that person a lesson then that’s what you do, some people need tough love in that sense, that’s how the universe works

You say leave it to karma… what makes you think @QueenMustang isn’t the karma…

People like this don’t even apologize for their wrong doings, stop defending the toxicity

It’s very simple, if someone fucks you over and you don’t do anything, you’re giving consent, then that becomes your karma, learn how karma works before you attempt to lecture

3 Likes