Healing chronic fatigue, Advice needed

Guys and gals.

I wanted to ask experts in this field for a course of action in helping myself to cure a form of chronic fatigue I’ve been suffering from for the past 5 years, which has left me feeling incredibly depressed and lethargic.

I am trying more conventional solutions such as watching what I eat, and meditating daily, but I’m now looking to work on myself at a deeper level - that is, with more active energy work. I’m willing to do what it takes to get well again and regain my vitality. I lost it in the first place due to several factors; stress at work, plus overtraining at the gym. I’m now self employed, but I don’t even have the energy for light exercise these days. Even working on my business is such a chore. I need to do something now as I’m dying a slow death and my doctors have basically admitted there is nothing they can do other than dose me up on anti depressants.

Are there any courses or books you’ve had experience with that you’d recommend? I’ve come across many options, but I’m put off by the new agey vibe of a lot of them. One I’m looking at is mantaq chia’s Fusion of The Eight Psychic Centers

I wanted to ask here as maybe someone has gone through something similar and can offer a solution.

Have to say though my family have been very supportive of me in spite of my doctor’s indifference, plus I keep my spirits up through music making, which I’d love to delve deeper into if/when I get my energy back.

1 Like

So sorry to hear that you’re going through a hard time in your life, I wish and pray for your health that you get well soon. I also would like to give you one advise on this.

Now, there are two types of ailments, one is infectious another is chronic. Infectious diseases are those which happen because of external invasion, an external organism invades the system and cause a certain trouble. Which has to be dealt with medication.

But chronic ailment, what it means is that our own body is creating the problem. The disease is being manufactured in our system. Every cell in our body is programmed for our health but why would our very cells who were made to provide health for us would cause an ailment? That’s because, something very fundamental has gone off balance or there is a certain level of misunderstanding within the system itself that instead of creating health it’s creating ill health.

And we may be incubating this misunderstanding in so many different ways. I don’t mean misunderstanding or understanding of our mind, but on our cellular level, on the elemental level there is a misunderstanding.

These things can be altered just by bringing about a certain balance in the system, activating a certain level of inner energy and accessing the inner most dimension of who you are, the very creator of Our bodies is within.

The problem is being generated from within and it is very important that an inner solution is found for this. I advise you to give a shot to yoga because it has helped me cure many chronic illnesses itself.

This link might be helpful. Hope you get well soon. :slight_smile:

I am dealing with the same problem, so I’m curious to see what advice everyone here can give. I’m working on changing my diet completely – ive been eating less meat, learning how to pair certain foods for maximum energy, and doing juice cleanses.

Aside from that and going on walks & meditating, I’d like to know more about what I can do.

But I’m right there with you!

1 Like

Diet could be one thing. Gluten has allegedly been linked to a range of negative symptoms including depression and chronic fatigue. (Note: I’m not a healthcare professional nor do I personally follow a gluten-free diet so I can’t speak from personal experience here, just sharing this in case you find it helpful.)

@Lady_eva wrote a bit about it below, there is probably more info somewhere on the forum or elsewhere online if you have a look around.

From a magic perspective, the angel Mahasiah /Mahashiah is said to help with healing, so is archangel Raphael, and the demon Buer.

Alternatively you could consider a purely Law of Assumption based approach; read some Neville Goddard, or The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy.

3 Likes

You should try working now with Buer, He is especially strong now cause the Sun is in Sagittarius.

2 Likes

Hello,
I’ve been dealing with problems with fatigue and chronic pain that occasionally still does flare up but has gotten better over the years. Chronic fatigue is so soul-sucking. Doctors weren’t helpful to me either. It can get much better if you dedicate yourself to healing.

A big problem for me is diet. I learned I have some kind of intolerance to many things so having dairy and refine sugar are not good for me. I haven’t wanted to completely quit eating sugary stuff but the connection is there. I recommend to avoid fast food if you can, and junk food until you’re stronger. Eating a lot of fresh vegetables helps.

Light exercise and resting have also been very important. It’s much easier to get things done when you take breaks. Drinking plenty of water and nothing else, and make sure to be hydrated. Lifestyle changes like avoiding drugs and alcohol helped me too. Also look at the quality of your sleep!

Another thing is not taking on lots of unnecessary tasks that drain me has been important. If other people can help you with stuff, that’s even better. These are just things that work for me.

1 Like

I second the advice given by previous posters here. Diet and Yoga are probably your best bets in managing your issue, but the devil is in the details, it is hard to figure out which particular version of these is going to help you. Most probably you will have to experiment with a few different types to see which works best for you.

You might also find that giving the modern indoors lifestyle a miss helps immensely. The more you’re outside and working outside, the less you’ll find fatique to be an issue. I would also look into Adrenal Fatique Syndrome, which is ever more being recognised as a major public health hazard.

1 Like

Shamanic healers often attribute this problem to soul loss which happens, according to that paradigm, when a shock or loss causes a part of the soul to flee, either seeking safety or, just as often, becoming stuck, repeating the experience over and over, trying to make it happen differently.

Obviously this affects the part of you which has to carry on a normal life, and affects all your spiritual energy systems, which then affect the emotional, and the physical.

If you can locate possible causes for this (not necessarily to share or dissect on the internet, but just for your own use and healing) you may then be able to begin to recover the lost energy that they drove away, using techniques like Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, also known as “tapping”) or even Afformations™.

CFS is very common for example in divorced men who’ve lost the home they worked for, contact with their children and neighbours, and are living in a rented room, or mothers whose children grow up and move out, and are making ardent attempts to tell their parents how little they need or respect them.

Lost love, lost sense of self as one kind of person, loss of the feeling of self-respect, bereavement, accident, even a shocking realisation, can all cause this.

I’m not saying this is the only cause because I’m a big proponent of dietary changes and so on!

But it can be the thing which triggers some intolerance to food, with your energy system out of balance, so all the causal factors mesh together.

Remember that everything which exists in this universe is the Effect of some Cause.

Nothing “just is.”

Therefore, when we locate the causes, everything can be fixed, or at least, made better.

4 Likes

Don’t do any Mantak Chia work, at the lower levels it may do nothing, but the more complex it becomes the more you’ll realize he’s not a good source for these kinds of practices. If you want to go into Medical Daoist work, there is nothing better in the West, and perhaps even the world, than the work of Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson. He has a few books on medical qigong, the third volume is about differential diagnosis. I would look at what is called your Yin/Yang constitution and see if that can help you figure out what it is you need. If you don’t know who he is you can look him up.

I don’t adhere to Daoist energetic principles, my experience with energy is that my energy body works differently than what is described in the Buddhist/Daoist systems, as well as the Indic system. The closest thing that I found to how my energy actually works is based on the Rune Yoga developed in Germany. Robert Bruce has some interesting work too if you’d like to try that avenue. But if you’re genuinely looking for a medical aspect to energy work I don’t think you can do much better than Johnson’s work. If you’re in the US you could probably make an appointment to see him or one of his students.

Contact me and I can help you out with the book in question. Good luck.

3 Likes

I also just wanted to ask, are your hands colder than usual or are you a vegetarian?

Meat isn’t necessarily bad though, it’s just the culture in which we exist that employs methods that make it bad. When you consume the meat of a sickly, tortured animal is it any wonder that the energy from such a creature will weaken you? Or meat prayed over by retarded Abrahamic fools like Muslims and Jews, you don’t think it has a spiritual effect on you?

Another thing I learned from Daoist practices, probably the best thing, since its not at all better at magic or spiritual practices, is that seasons have an effect on what you should eat. Look into seasonal diets and how they affect your energy.

1 Like

I don’t believe meat is bad, I just limit it because I tend to overeat it, and I’m not sure what the hell is in them (like antibiotics and the manner in which they are killed).

I would like to hunt for my own food to kill it honorably and make sure nothing goes to waste – we have a lot of iguanas here, and since they are an invasive species, we can hunt them all we want. I’ve been looking into that. I would also like to buy meat from hunters directly rather than support mega super stores.

I have recently read about eating seasonally, and would like to go to farmers markets more often.

1 Like

Good policy my friend.

You should definitely do that. I’m not saying vegan is wrong, it can be great, but meat should ideally not be from sick and tortured animals in the first place as you’ve clearly noticed.

You should also look into seasonal spices. I hope you get well soon.

1 Like

Thank you, friend. Everything is slowly getting better, but it is a process. I hope life is treating you well.

1 Like