He asked me if he owned me?

Thats my plan

2 Likes

Ooh synchronicity - I saw a video yesterday that speaks to this exactly:

Since you have the money to spare, I think it wouldnā€™t hurt to contact the lady in this video Joey Morris for this situation to resolve it sooner, or just get advice - abusive relationships and helping people grow out of them, breaking links and curses, are a specialty of hers.

(Donā€™t mind the dramatic way the consultation is presented on this site, horror thumbnails etc, thatā€™s just an E.A. salesmanship thing, Joey herself is very knowledgeable, down to earth and reasonable about it all.)

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I appreciate the advice but I dont feel abused in anywayā€¦ I feel like be us somehow affecting my current life. I always thought we just had a strong connection in life but Im exploring other possibilitiesā€¦especially since I was told I had a hold or curse on meā€¦

A man who you no longer want to be with is physically stocking you and somehow effecting your life so you are unable to have relationships is NOT someone ā€œyour connected toā€ its an abusive pos.

Hes not stalking me or abusing meā€¦ Im sry I guess Im not explaining it well

Okay, how is it then?
So far you said you donā€™t want to see him anymore and are trying to see others but each time he appears and the other person ends up leaving or even getting hurt.

He has claimed to own you? Or did he just ask you that?

He physically appears Every Time you go out with another man and makes sure you know he is there?

Iā€™m not trying to be mean, Iā€™m just asking if this is correct?

Ii think if u read over my posts againā€¦you may see it more clearly. Im not being abused or stalked.

It takes 72 hours to break someone mentally. So depending how long you were with him itā€™s very possible he was using a psychological trick on you. Nobody owns you. Having any fear or thinking he could will enforce his will to HAVE it. Cleanse yourself and do an uncrossing and raise your vibration.

5 Likes

This would indicate someone stalking you and also controlling what you do or who you see.

This would indicate he is hostile and harmful, thus abusive.

This would indicate a controlling individual and not someone who cares about you but sees you as an object, thus abusive.

Being Bipolar has nothing to do with hurting you and iā€™m not sure how this one line would say heā€™s so kind and doesnā€™t want to hurt you in the first place. Heā€™s bipolar, so what? If he is an uncontrollable monster than thatā€™s on him not the disability.

How is this a good thing?

But one look from him and suddenly you went home to wait for his call?

I agree with AradiaX, you should cleanse and get any residue of him, mentally and physically, out of your life. Then you can have a future.

1 Like

OMGā€¦I feel like Im being so misunderstood here. I had a 4 year WONDERFUL no strings attached sexual relationship with a man that ended 15 years ago. I havent seen this man since but strangly all my close friends somehow know him and I hear of him frequently. It ended after he called me and I declined to come see him and told him I had met someone.
That man I told him I met ended up in a mental institution bugging out saying he was hearing me having sexā€¦ Literally from completely sane to all out crazy.
During the 4 years I was with him very strange things occuredā€¦ Some of which I explained above. I also never missed him or tried to contact him or ever questioned him about anything ā€¦which is completely opposite of my personality. Ive never had a no strings attached type thing before or since ā€¦its not in my nature.
Once during our 4 year thingā€¦ He asked me during sexā€¦if he owned meā€¦ It wasnt the norm for him to really even speak during sexā€¦ And I went along with it and said yesā€¦ Than he placed a chain on my neck and I swere he spoke another language and than the next thing I remeber I woke the next morning with him
I was creaped out ā€¦yet intriguedā€¦
After that guy went crazy ā€¦I ended up marrying a man who after 10 years found it could NEVER have possibly worked cause he liked something different.
So I go to a psychic with a friend and was told Im blocked or cursed or some shit and she cant see any future love lifeā€¦
Im just being open minded here and exploring possibilities of what could have occurred.

If his intentions are so then he can will it on you. Even if he has no idea what heā€™s doing. Iā€™ve been in a constant uphill battle against my boyfriend for recently doing the same thing. Because my intent of not being treated badly or like a slave is stronger than his intent to weigh me down and hold me back, he has been the one helping me lately instead. Itā€™s just a matter whose will is stronger. Dont let it weigh you down or he wins. Push past it.

1 Like

My list of possibilities;

1. im crazy and psychic is full of shit
  2. Im crazy and the psychic is referencing something I never considered
  3. Im just crazy
  4. Hes muslim ā€¦some weird muslim thing
  5. Some sort of magic, spell, curse or mantra
  6. Im believe in reincarnation and maybe it was connection from the past.
  7. Im crazyā€¦ Lol

I do believe he could be a real bastard but spared me that and let me move on but did he really? Thats what Im questioning.

I think before Im capable of breaking a curse or whatever I have to truly believe thats what it is. Thats why Im here trying to make sure I dont just need to see a shrinkā€¦lolā€¦ Thats things like this are possible and exist. I also must try to fiquere out if it is a curse if some sortā€¦what type of thing he did ā€¦so I know exactly what im up against.

1 Like

In the experience I and my friends have gained. If you say youā€™re crazy that means youā€™re sane. But if you say youā€™re perfectly sane that means youā€™re crazy.

1 Like

If you are not cursed but you start to believe your cursed then your cursing youā€™re self .
You are attracting that curse on your self.
90% of people cursed they have cursed them self by believing that they are cursed

I realize the power or suggestion could be working in multiple ways in this situation. So how do I know whats what? Ive blown it off for years now thinking Im just crazy or its suggestive. Than the lady told me I was blocked and had no future love lifeā€¦ So I feel now I have no choice but to take that situation I encountered a little more seriously and try to fiquere out whats what

I am hoping somone in Here with knowledge of these types of things can look at the facts and help me. I believe I am a very strong willed personā€¦ I always have beenā€¦ Im not easily influenced by anything or anyoneā€¦ I look at all sources and come to my own conclusions. I am also very loyal and possibly telling someone they own me has had a subconscious effect but so many other strange things have occured for me to just ignore

I strongly agree.

If they are they must throw one hell of a temper tantrumā€¦ Just kiddingā€¦ Maybe.