He asked me if he owned me?

Da fuck. Guys always ask who’s pussy is this, it’s just dirty talk.

You’re reading wayyyyyyyy too deeply into this.

Also it could just be law of attraction someone thinking about you and you picking up on it.

Seriously just go fuck someone else. The sooner the better.

Ive been married since this occurred… Like I said previously a went to a psychic recently and was told I was cursed or blocked…as she put it and that I had no future love life that she could see and didnt offer to try to fix it. This situation that I am speaking of has always made me feel like something crazy was going on during it …so Its the first situation that came to mind. I came because I thought I would be able to converse with open minded people… Im not some young dum chick who hasnt had my share of sex to know whats sex games and what’s some thing else… He wasnt like that … It was out if the norm… And we had been doing our thing for years by then… I very well maybe reading to much into it… Abd thats what Im trying to fiquere out… But something about EVERYTHING in this situation is off to me…

Can’t always trust a psychic. But if you feel something is off then you should do a voodoo style uncrossing ritual, and do some banishing as well. And there are several instructional tutorials on this forum and on YouTube about reversing or breaking curses. Just don’t feel powerless over it. The power is in your hands to deal with it.

3 Likes

Simply but powerful ritual/mudra to get rid of any curse/hex. -------

Go out and stand on the ground, rub the sole of your right feet(bared) on the ground, take dust from that part of the ground and hold it with the tip of your five fingers. Then bring it near your mouth and blow it upwards. You have to blow it in such a say that it goes up and then falls on your head. This is the most critical part. Practice few times and it will happen effortlessly.

Got it from a siddha level yogi who mostly spends time in the Himalayas meditating. But yes, there are siddhas living over 1800 years, like babaji, may be even master sunam. He is probably most junior siddha, attained his state within few decades ago. Not all are of same stature. Tried to be accepted as his discipline but it turns out he is not interested.

He said that, the right part of the body corresponds to the divine and the left part to the astral.( in a relative sense) And we live in the realm of EARTH (where solitary is most essential for life) , the physical world. So using earth and the right side of the body one is basically stopping the attack from manifesting in OUR world. He also said doesn’t matter how powerful the attack, or the attacker is THIS WILL WORK TO STOP IT.

3 Likes

Thank you… Very interesting information… I will definitely be further researching this :slight_smile: