Having weird dreams about crushes so oftenly

I don’t know what dreams are all about and secret behind them. I recently been having dreams of my crushes so much. Especially one of them. He is walking redflag and all I see is good things and having GREAT time with him in my dreams. Couple days ago I seen him (let’s call him S) holding my hands telling me that he likes me so much and we were cuddling. But we were both scared to make a move I felt that. Then some other guys came up and told S that they like me. Then one of my other crush came up and told S that he likes me and I left S for the other one. In reality I have weird thing with S. We are literally meant for each other, when we are talking we can talk like hours without stoping. But he is so weird. He talks to too many girls on socials. He is not trustworthy and loyal. He is not relationship material type of guy. So we just weirdly flirt with each other and that’s it. Tell me your thoughts on this and help me guysss

1 Like

There’s many types of drama, this one seems like wish-fulfilment. It would be nice if he was worthy but he’s not and that’s a conflict your subconscious is working through. I don’t think you need to worry that there’s anything meaningful to it.

4 Likes

I thought that maybe it’s a sign​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

We are very often left to question if our dreams are just our minds working through some things that kept our minds occupied during the day or if they have a greater meaning.
I know I question that at least weekly, due to the fact that I do a lot of dreamwork.
The symbolism in dreams are also more often subjective than objective.
In short dreams are usually very personal and you are the best judge of their meaning.

I would advice you to sit with your questions about the dreams and S in general in meditation finishing about an hour before going to sleep and see what comes of that.
Perhaps some divination to help you get some clearer answers.
If you really want to do the work, perhaps start a dreamjournal to examine the matter further.

2 Likes

Thank u will be working on it. Do u have any more knowledge about what dreams are about. Do u think that they can show future or something??

They certainly can come true in some cases. I never had any clear prophetic dreams myself.
I did have some dreams where my subconscious kind of worked out some possible patterns that sort of came true during the day. It’s pretty freaky.

How do you mean “knowledge about what dreams are about?” The nature of dreams in general or the meaning of certain symbolism in dreams?

2 Likes

There’s a teacher I had a huge crush/ obsession over in 9th grade. Age 14. And now I’m nearly 50 & still have quite a lot of dreams about him. Some every other day :flushed:& some are quite graphic & sexual, with him liking me sexually, wich of course could never be real life. But not sure why I have so many dreams of him. I have heard of something I’m not sure is true or not. About spiritual spouses. Incubus & Succubus who are in people’s dreams & involved sexually with them & try to destroy their marriages or relationships & are very jealous of other people involved with them :woman_shrugging:t3:And the spirit in the dream will appear as someone the person knows or from their past, hence- the teacher. Or a father or etc…

Meaning of dreams. Like do they Show whats gonna happen in future or idk what they actually mean. And is there meaning of symbols??

That’s weird and really scaring. Don have a relationship currently so there is nothing to destroy. But my mental really gets affected. I feel extreme passion towards him everytime I see him in my dream.

1 Like

Apart from the rare prophetic dreams, I believe it’s not really uncommon that your mind works out some patterns that can play out in the near future. Sometimes you get a good sense what the function your dream served, but it’s tricky to determine if a certain dream was the result of that. I see them as just funny little happenings when it happens.

There are some universal symbols with meanings in dreams. I don’t like to interpret my dreams by them though. It’s mainly our subconscious that brings up these symbols and they always have a deeper connection to a personal meaning.
For instance, you dream of a swan.
The universal meaning might be majestic, loyal, love, purity etc.
But… if you were attacked and hurt badly by a swan as a kid, it takes on a very different meaning. More in the lines of unexpected danger.

Instead of going by the unversal.meanings, I like to sit with them and determine what it means to me personally. Maybe ask a spirit or diety connected to my dream or the symbolism to help bring some insights.

1 Like