Having succubus in my household, as spiritual sisters

Nd i thought u drew this, i should do some banishing
Thanks heycurvo
Nd fallenangel, curvo is right

1 Like

oh I see thank u

1 Like

So i scanned it to be safe. I would not use that sigil or any sigil / seal you dont create. @Falllenangelicstan96 @Cosmic_star

I saw two light bars before they disappeared. I was then on a raft floating on in endless ocean. The sun was agonizing as it beat down upon me. Finally the last vision i saw was a hedge trimmer of sorts cutting my neck. I have no understanding of what this means but @ReyCuervo is indeed correct as i think its dangerous.

2 Likes

Had to google that one up. Didnā€™t know what it was.

In any event, yeah, Iā€™ve been told succubi have, indeed, sigils. But INDIVIDUAL sigils, not general ones.

3 Likes

I dont work with succubi, but i have studied the hell out of seals and sigils. That one has something horrible with it. Even now i feel paranoid. And kinda sapped of energy.

1 Like

Funny, something similar happened to me after seeing it, but I thought it wass just a random thing (my brain is a weird place). In any event, maybe it shouldnā€™t be here.

And I donā€™t work with succubi either, is just what Iā€™ve read here from people who know their stuff.

2 Likes

Its just a guess as understanding the true meanings behind seals and sigils are nearlu impossible unless you created them, if we both felt a bit sapped and with the visions i saw was adrift and my own death thanks to the hedge trimmer. I feel that it takes some energy and gives the viewer or user negative energy or thoughts in return. But im not 100% sure.

1 Like

I was thinking it was just some sort of random shape, not it was connected with anything.

More research may be needed here.

1 Like

The shape is probably random but the intent cant be. Atleast not imo. Someone made this with the intent to either ā€œlie about calling succubi and do something bad insteadā€ or ā€œthey accidently created a bad sigil due to what their mind was focusing on at the time.ā€

In my research of sigils it seems you need ro be focused on what you want it to do during the whole creation of it otherwise it doesbt always function as wanted.

1 Like

Iā€™m taking a look at the source. There are other sigils, one of them with the caption ā€œI pass my examā€, which makes me thing in chaos sigilsā€¦ but really doesnā€™t look a lot like any chaos sigil Iā€™ve seen. And there are others with captions like ā€œIā€™m my own godā€ and ā€œI embrace the evil within meā€ (2edgy4me).

This person makes this sigils and apparently takes comissions. So, since weā€™re not allowed to make reviews here, we canā€™t go on.

3 Likes

Same but frist seeing that i got creepy vibes from tbh it and that shape kinda looks like voodoo doll or something, what you think?
And also thank you, iā€™ll be careful next time

1 Like

Nothing I havenā€™t said already: be careful of using random things found on the internet.

2 Likes

I got it and i thought he created it

Really? I always have a different experince, like type of being giving oral sex and having tingles feeling rub all over my body, as its felt feminine

I will say this as its the best advice you will ever hear. Just because something feels good. Doesnt make it good. Im warning you that something is weird with that sigil.

2 Likes

oh ok

Most tumblr sigils like that one tumblr are custom sigils basically made with pure intention, they donā€™t call the entity(s) to charge them or anything. Many tumblr people do these kind of sigils for free or for pay. Thereā€™s many for various demons, gods, angels, for studying, for weightloss, theyā€™re basically all kinds created by random tumblr people.

2 Likes

Yeah, random tumblr posts are probably the last place I would look for legit stuff.

2 Likes

What do u mean? when u say You saw two light bars before they disappeared, and that you were floating on a raft in an endless ocean?

I mean exactly as i said. I scanned that sigil back then and that is what i saw.

1 Like