Having succubus in my household, as spiritual sisters

Do they get attracted to/by this sigil?

Of course they do, otherwise I wouldn’t have use it. I show u, put ur hand on ur computer or laptop screen or whatever device u currently using and make ur intent known known by putting ur hand on the sigil, u could be able to feel some type of energies/spirt touching u with tingle feeling.

1 Like

tell me did u feel, or felt anything when u put ur hand on the sigil, if so tell, me also u can use it personally by printing it urself and hanging around ur household as well.

Will it work if i draw it with red pen? And thanks for sharing it!

don’t know u can try it, i personally just print out my sigils, when using sigil magic, as have two different sigils representing Lilith on her alter in my hallway along with a picture of what I personally think of her

1 Like

By what?

Felt kind of energy coming from it, got me chills
Im not go od with feeling energies but m very sure i felt that

1 Like

lol, well it succubi what did u expect

1 Like

what do u mean

Have u ever thought of having a spiritual sister that are succubus or succubi

1 Like

who did you asked?

I asked Eddie

Stan…

Where did you get that sigil?!

I really don’t know what you would be calling up with that.

5 Likes

on the internet i just type in succubus sigil

Damn gud point

That’s what I thought.

Look man, if you’re not sure of what it is (and you can’t be sure, since you have told us you can’t hear nor see spirits) then you should not recomend this. You don’t know its origin, you don’t have any testimonials of people using it, you don’t know what it may have attached to it, if anything.

I wouldn’t even scan it.

3 Likes

I don’t see or hear spirits, but i sense them by energies, as far as testimonial of people of using it. there is one

Yet again, how do you know it is a succubus?

In any event, @Cosmic_star, there is a tutorial titled “letter of intention” (or something along those lines) that people has used with success in this forum. In your place, I would use that.

1 Like

here the link of from one of the testimonial of people who have been using it, her name is Naria Noir Succubus Sigil Meant to help a Succubus find you…... - Naria Noir Sigils

1 Like

I don’t see any testimonial… just a warning that says “USE IT WITH CAUTION” (caps are mine).

But on closer inspection, that people makes… sigils. And it isn’t clear if those are chaos sigils or what.

Seriously, use the letter of intention tutorial, it’s a proven method. Trying any sigil with zero experience may expose you to some very real dangers. You don’t know what may be attached to that sigil.

1 Like