Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

I know, right? I was not expecting that at all. I put the seal under my pillow afterwards and went to sleep.

I just woke up, still tired, and my head feels a bit odd, but no strange dreams that I can remember.

3 Likes

I thanked Andromalius for the wisdom he imparted and burned his seal, following up with my banishing ritual.

Next up tonight, Dantalion!

@Mapachtli have you noticed that a few of the spirits in the Goetia are given two seals? How do you choose which one to use? After Dantalion comes Seere, and there are two seals for him so I was just wondering if it mattered.

4 Likes

Yea actually i go for what’s easiest to visualize but if it doesn’t work well I’ll try the other.

3 Likes

Cool. I’ll pick the one easiest to draw then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s what I am doing for King Paimon.

1 Like

I began to get in the mindset of evoking Shax, I looked upon his sigil but it was already glowing an electric blue.

044-Seal-of-Shax-q100-500x500
“I am here I have been waiting”

(His voice, while raspy was more higher in tone)

Shax?

“Yes”

Can you tell me your name

“I am Shax the great marquis”

You came quick I didn’t even start the evocation yet

“I have been on your mind for sometime, it was all a matter of when you would be receptive”

Shax in the Lesser Keys it says you can take away knowledge, what does this mean?

“The person will be oblivious to something that once was routine, if even briefly”

(Still wigged out though, I remembered in the book he will lie until he is forced into the ritual triangle. I don’t do this, but I decided to focus him through my mind’s eye, I use a triangle visual to see the sigil)

“Urrrghhh”

(He didn’t like it, in fact his voice changed to a deep angry raspiness)

Have you been lying?

“YES”

About what?

(He laughed at me in humor)

“There has been no lie”

(Clearly hes just messing with me now as pay back)

Will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which are associated with?

“I will”

What can I expect?

“A reckoning” (Still pissed)

Come on, I apologize for that.

“Your apologies are useless”

(One more try)
Will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which are associated with?

“I will”

What can I expect?

“The door way will begin to fade and the veil will become less and less”

6 Likes

Vine, the 45th daemon of the 72. My journey is almost at an end. It is crazy to think it has been so long already. Anyway,

I went to evoke Vine and again he was ready, I haven’t been struggling too much lately with evocation or clearing of the mind.

“What is it” his voice was heavy and deep

Vine?

“Yes I am Vine the great King.”

Vine, in the goetia it says you discover hidden things, witches, wizards, and things past, present and to come.

“Yes”

Well what is to come?

“A change you simple fool.”

Okay, okay what about me is to come?

“You ask simple and vague questions, a change will come.”

Let’s just move forward, will you unlock the aspect of my mind which you are associated with?

“Simple, yes I Will. You will expect darkness and the creatures of linger will come to bear witness.”
Vine

5 Likes

I’ve decided to do an evocation every two days, to give myself time to integrate the energies the operations are opening in my mind. At least until the momentum kicks in, and I can move to every day.

Evocation of Dantalion, 71st spirit of the Goetia.

Same preliminaries as usual. Seal opened very quickly, despite the light altered state I managed to achieve due to outside disturbances.

Dantalion appeared as a tall, distinguished looking gentleman dressed all in black, with his hands clasped behind his back. I welcomed him to my Temple and thanked him for coming.

D: Why have you called me?

DK: I have called you here to open the part of my mind with which you are associated.

D paused for a moment It can be done.

He reached out his hand and i caught an image of him turning a doorknob and pulling open a door in the centre of my head.

DK: Thank you, Dantalion. What can I expect?

D: Pain.

DK: What kind of pain?

D: The pain of Will.

I thanked him again and bid him depart or stay at his leisure if he had any other wisdom to impart to me. He smiled, laughed, and then seemed to vanish.

I jotted everything down in my journal and counted up out of trance. The seal of Dantalion is under my pillow, in case he has something to show me in my dreams. I have a slight headache in the middle of my head.

Note: I’ve been feeling a lot of anger since beginning this, and have been very tense. I wonder if this is an effect from the operation because the daily banishing ritual that I do upon awakening doesn’t seem to help. Every little inconsequential thing seems to piss me off, especially my roommates.

Will report any significant dreams.

7 Likes

Dantalion also sounds cool! You started with a Demon that bit your 3rd eye with a snake, I would also feel anger! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Actually, Ive been exactly the same way. Started to get paranoid about 20 in and random physical pains.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting. i’m only two in so its weird I’m experiencing it so early. Maybe it’s individual because I do hold a lot of anger inside :thinking:

No significant dreams to report with Dantalion, but I have noticed that sleeping with an open seal under my pillow makes me feel really tired when I wake up.

3 Likes

Yep exactly the same here, it’s definitely shedding the old exterior of yourself.

2 Likes

LOL it’s happening again. i’m getting the drive to evoke the next demon in line tonight, Seere. :joy:

3 Likes

Not sure why, but I find it extremely easy to invoke and then allow possession after opening a sigil. I was reluctant to post as I am not doing the challenge, but I felt it was relevant. The information surge is INCREDIBLE!!!

4 Likes

I look forward to it

1 Like

Bifrons I call to you, I evoke you. Come to me Bifrons. I summon you.

Bifrons come to me
I evo-----

“I’m here”

Who are you?

“I am Bifrons the great”

You all say you are ‘the great’

“Because we are”

I called you to ask if you would unlock the aspect of my mind which you are associated with

“I will”

“Easy”

What can I expect?

“A clicking sound”

A burst of energy shot from his fingers into the side of my head where I still feel a pulse…

9 Likes

My roommates are being assholes and I’m too stressed out to concentrate. I’ll try again tomorrow.

5 Likes

Can’t you go into the woods, or even a back alley? There is a reason we crave solitude…

I have miles of empty desert, but it is always windy, so no candles.:triumph:

1 Like

I like to use battery powered candles a lot

2 Likes

That’s a consideration…
Maybe I’ll try that.

3 Likes