Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

The weirdness keeps rolling, I went on to evoke Vepar. He came quickly to answer me, he seemed eager. He appeared scaly and snake like.

Vepar, is that You?

“Yes, yes, I have come now”

Can you tell me your name?

“I am Vepar the great”

It is an honor

“The honor is mine”

Really? Why is that?

“Ah, because you have followed our design and accomplished much. It’s nice to see a success”

I appreciate that, anyway, I have come to ask two questions

“I await”

I asked my first question which turned out to be an accurate response, regarding an entity someone else had asked me about.

My second question is, will you unlock the aspect of my mind of which you are associated?

“That’s easy, just turn your head to the side”

Umm k

I turned my head and he shot into my skull

Wait, what is This? I was going to invite you in after

“No need now, I am the door and I am here to stay”

More was said but in truth it blurred now. I think there’s supposed to be a change? Idk it’s strange.

8 Likes

I think they are working together to make changes, some have light effects and than bam I’m hit with a ton of bricks.

Most recently I lost 10lbs overnight after evoking Focalor. Not intentional at all.

5 Likes

Try doing some vampirism.

Felt a good rush

How did it go?

It didn’t, man. Not yet, anyway. I fell asleep last night before I could try again. Tonight is the night.

2 Likes

Man ur up to 75 days now lol

What do you mean? I’ve only started this 3 days ago.

1 Like

I know I’m just thinking how I tried to do 72 days for 72 daemons. I’m being a lame lol

I have not succeeded in evoking one a day it’s tough

1 Like

Technically, since I have not successfully evoked the first spirit, I would be starting over so I’m back to Day 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I evoke you Sabnock, come come to me

I begin to see the sigil burn blue, I call to Sabnock.

Come come Sabnock come

I form the black triangle over my third eye to allow a doorway

Come inside Sabnock come speak with me

Moments passed and I saw a long legged creature pull itself through the triangle

“It’s me, yes I am here” the voice was shrill and it looked like a gangly long legged/armed, curved neck, he wore a crimson striped zoot suit with a top hat

The face was like a ghastly ghost with large teeth.

Truly a disturbing image

Who are you fiend?

“I am Sabnock the great Marquis and you are rude, what do you seek” shrill voice.

“Say it, say it nowww”

I have a request and a questi…

“A demand, just say It”

A demand

“Say it”

I asked my personal question he agreed it possible so I moved on to the main topic.

“Say it, I know it, but say it”

Will you unlock the aspect of My mind which you are associated with?

He began to dance in a circle and ignore me, laughing

Hey! Come on!

“I will do it, but you will have a change a life changing experience. Not harmful to your family or even to you, but you will know it and I will stay with you”

Thanks… can you at least change your form though?

“Are you serious?”

14 Likes

Having some weirdness, was feeling kind of low so I thought I would do a bit of vampyring for a pick me up.

I visualized myself first and went into vamp mode but I noticed black tentacles all about me, touching at everything.

I touched a random person with one and felt pretty energized.

What’s up with that though?

3 Likes

That’s great… I have to say what u doing is fabulous… But u have to go easy on urself… Ur physical body need to take proper rest … Keep it on but easy :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I close my eyes and I see witches dance around a bonfire. If I focus on what they are chanting, they say:

a witches a merry a burning tonight

Than I see shadows moving and crawling. I reach my hands outwards and see a shadow of my hand trying to grab the object before my physical form can.
There is a sensation under this skin that moves freely of its own will, strangeness occurring.

6 Likes

Tonight I do not have the energy to evoke Shan.

Yet I feel he already whispers to me from the darkness… I feel like I’m being watched.

Maybe he will come to my dreams or I will come to yours,

Alleck fhero mahruck

4 Likes

Bro reading your stuff is really inspiring,
But the main reason I commented was to tell you this what your doing and your visions seems like the definition of witchcraft like back in the days flying on a broom it’s really fuckn cool

1 Like

I think I’m hearing breathing right now, but I guess I have to move past that and just goto sleep.

1 Like

Yeah man get some rest I can’t hear or see the spirits yet but I feel tired after a evocation or ritual, so I could defs seeing you being wrecked

1 Like

Evocation of Andromalius:

Alright, so I finally buckled down and evoked the mighty Duke. I’m working in reverse so he was the first of the 72. Here’s the drawn seal:

I did my usual relaxation and countdown into trance. For some reason, the Darkness around me seemed to have a sheen to it, not shining, but like glossy paint. Never had that before.

I chanted the Conjuration of All Magical Powers, and then traced the seal with my finger, imparting energy to it.

“I call thee, Andromalius. I call thee, mighty Duke, to stand before in beholdable form, and to speak in a clear voice I can understand.” The seal opened very fast, glowing and…swirling, I guess would be the word. It was odd.

I was about to start the Conjuration to Summon Forth, when I heard a voice bellow, “I am here!”

In my mind’s eye I saw a man, stern looking, with a serpent coiled around his arm. Almost his exact description in the Lesser Key. Guess that is what my brain expected.

Gave my welcome and thanked him for coming. “I’ve called you here…”

“Yes, yes, I know why you called me. I’ve been waiting.”

I asked the Duke to open the part of my mind he is associated with and he agreed. I asked him what could I expect.

“The beginnings of power.”

He reached out with the hand holding the coiled serpent and the snake darted out and sunk its fangs into my Ajna. I was a bit taken aback by this, but thanked Andromalius.

I bid him to stay or depart at his leisure, and began closing down the ritual. As I was counting up from trance I experienced some pain in the right side of my head. It struck again as I was writing everything down in my journal.

13 Likes

Ah man you got one of the weird ones, snake bite to the head lol. Sounded like a good ritual though good flow. I noticed he was pretty helpful when I briefly talked to him.

4 Likes