Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

Are you sure you seek for knowledge let’s look at the definition worshipping once again “the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity” according to your logic he is the master teacher you’re the stundent so basically you do worshipping him. Sorry to break it to you. Not to mention you’re giving him your energy so it’s pretty ironic to claim otherwise.

Take a leap, huh…? Thank you @Mapachtli !

Thanks for the opinion

2fwx6t

5 Likes

I said it’s connected again you’re putting words and making assumptions in my mouth. Just shows your level of maturity. I know what the fuck I said what I said was it’s connected to evocation nothing the less so your meme is laughable. And clueless.

Do you worship your boss, or a coworker?
? I’ll leave it at that. Seriously no one brought up worship until -you-. You made the connection that evocation equals worship, then proceed to act like we don’t fucking know what the word worship means. That’s why I responded with a meme, because I figured a picture would be easier for you to comprehend.

It does you open his sigil. Essentially you’re praising him and giving him gratitude no offense bro your memes can be funny for the average little girl mindset but look at the definition again that’s just my opinion. I don’t see it’s irrelevance

Opening a sigil is like dialing a number. Giving offerings expecting nothing in return is worship “bro”. Giving an offering for something specific is an exchange. I could be wrong, but I don’t recall @Mapachtli making any offerings to the demons he’s calling on, and if he did, it’s pretty obvious to everyone else it’s a tit for tat arrangement at best.

3 Likes

@Mapachtli I’m in. I begin tonight with Andromalius.

5 Likes

Ok we have different prospective I don’t fully agree you both worshipping each other by showing respect and do the working that’s how I see it. You have different prospective but especially when you’re giving him or exchanging with him stuff can be defined as worshipping really regardless of what he gives you afterwards.

Most likely because I do come from a place of devotion when working with demons, and that in itself has as much support as your notion of evocation in and of itself being worship.

Oh man, I’m stoked and would love to hear your results

2 Likes

I’ll post when it’s done.

2 Likes

I give no physical offerings at best they take my juice from the evocation and I don’t banish them from my home

3 Likes

Like I said I see worshipping as the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity which means it’s sort of respect. So yes I will count my boss I like ambitious people shouldn’t we all admire each other? I like the results keep updating. I think you all need to google the shit again :joy:

Yea, doesn’t really sound like worship to me, where as I do give physical offerings, for nothing, and don’t banish either.

3 Likes

@Mapachtli you stated previously that you are visualizing the sigils, right?

I drew out Andromalius ’ sigil from the Lesser Key last night, and it’s a little complicated compared to simpler sigils like those found in Summoning Spirits for the Goetics. I don’t think I could visualize it.

2 Likes

Well I do use a physical sigil at first than I try to imprint it on my 3rd eye because it works best with my meditation and it seems like I have a higher success rating.

I think if you get the basic of the sigil down mentally, visualising shouldn’t be an issue

3 Likes

I’m just wondering if, after calling upon the spirit to open the part of my mind associated with him, if I should burn the sigil afterwards. Otherwise, I’ll have 72 sigils on my altars. lol

2 Likes

Haha good point, I would burn them because my mindset is once the door is opened they are essentially apart of you. I just make sure to tell them they are welcome to stay in me and in home so not to confuse the sigil burning with some type of banishing

2 Likes