Have you come out of the magickal closet yet?

Wow, I’ve seen people get away with much worse than saying fake ass christians. Lol that bias

No.
I feel this is not the time. I’m not ready.

It is a personal decision but the general rule is to keep silent even in “friendly” territory. The reason for this is that exoteric and esoteric silence is extremely important in spirituality.
I wouldn’t needlessly discuss any of this with Christians or anyone else except as an unidentified internet avatar.

2 Likes

I haven’t and don’t plan to. It’s not worth the stigmatization, the suspicion, the fear, the ridicule or the time out of my day to explain and defend my beliefs, philosophy, and praxis to every dumb sonofabitch in my life who would feel compelled to to challenge it, nor more importantly is it worth drawing the attention of other occultists and other parties interested in my power in particular toward my real life, physical address, and loved ones.

1 Like

Nope, haven’t come out of the closet yet. I like it in there.

I’m not worried about rejection (worst case scenario, no one would believe me) so much as I am worried about people not leaving me alone. I don’t want people constantly bugging me to fix their problems or summon demons for them.

If we are of the earth, “demons” are of the earth, demons taught man lost/hidden/forbidden subjects and arts that aerial overlords denied ancient ancestors then why demonize the “demons” so much trying to gain favor from snarky elitist ancient “gods?/angels?”

Eh… oft-times i think none of them care anymore what mankind does. We keep expanding knowledge and breaking boundaries though we do so recklessly.