Have millions of questions need help please

bluntly i want to know how to purifying ones self to rid of blockage and negative vibes how can this be done and how… how many times do i need to do this…guess u can say i am new to this sorta thing…i also wanted to know…

how to gain more energy i feel drained after a 10-20 minute talk with furfur

id like to stay n a nuatural zone if possible but is that possible since i work with dark enitities n

what does it mean when your mind is calling out to or thinking about another spirit from the one u work with do they want to contact you

how many pacts can i make and how do i go about it

how does it feel to have your mind unlocked

symptoms of being demon possessed

envocations

how do i know the voice isnt my own

y cant i see furfur out side the mind

how do i know the pact i made was accepted

please tell me id like to know all i can so i can better preare myself im sure this is what i should have done in the fiist place before hand but cant go back on shoulda coulda wouldas now can i oh and no one seems to know much about furfur id like to know more about my dear lol get it dear cause he is a deer lol anyway
thank you for reading my rambling questions

4 Likes

These are great questions for an occult exam. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

how to gain more energy i feel drained after a 10-20 minute talk with furfur

Search :point_up_2: qi cultivation, do yoga, eat healthy, live fruit and veg (fresh juice not packaged), get more sleep

id like to stay n a nuatural zone if possible but is that possible since i work with dark enitities n

Add an energy practice to your daily schedule like qigong or yoga. Eg, use sun salutation, tai chi or microcosmic orbit to re-balance yourself, or just go for a walk outside. (Search/google, if possible sign up with a local class)

what does it mean when your mind is calling out to or thinking about another spirit from the one u work with do they want to contact you

Probably. Get in touch and see what happens.

how many pacts can i make and how do i go about it

Don’t make any pacts until after you get to know a spirit. Make as many as you can keep at one time without conflict or exhausting yourself

how does it feel to have your mind unlocked

Like coming home from school knowing more stuff than you did when you left the house in the morning. It’s just education

symptoms of being demon possessed

Search up there, we’ve talked about this a lot :point_up:

envocations

What do you want to know about invocations or evocations?

how do i know the voice isnt my own

Trust your intuition

y cant i see furfur out side the mind

Most can’t, that’s how it is until you develop your psychic senses more. The subtle senses are subtle.

how do i know the pact i made was accepted

Divination (eg read the cards), Intuition, clairsentience, clairaudience. Some ask for signs and omens.
Use the search function to look up people’s experiences with pact working.
Personally I wouldn’t make any pact until you can use these skills to agree to the terms of the pact in advance and in person. There’s no rule that you need a pact to work with any entity

5 Likes

omg this helps alot and the difference of the two what is evocation and invocation how does it feel after words and all i know is i got a blaring head ache after making the pact with furfur yesterday i feel more tired and i keep getting random bumps on my left wrist idk if this is normal or not lol im still new to this i should try more meditation exercise to get better
ive been with furfur since the 30 oct and he kinda did what i asked of him but dk how a pact acceptance feels

1 Like

i could be a teacher asking all the questions i do lol but seriously i just want to be more knowledgeable with this stuff before i advance to anything more im good with love spells but conjuring is something completely different

what is evocation and invocation
Evocation is when you invite the daemons to bring it’s energy into your physical ritual space. If you put enough work into building a body for them you may be able to physically see it, but usually it’s a matter of feeling the presence, the way you would a ghost
Invocation is when you invite and allow the spirit to enter your energy body to communicate that way. Good for doing channeling and automatic writing.

how does it feel after words

Actually there’s a thread discussing exactly this going on right now. I can’t recommend enough that you take the time to lurk more and read around the forum, there’s a lot of new people here right now and they all have questions that can help you.

i feel more tired and i keep getting random bumps on my left wrist idk if this is normal

Feeling tired is normal. So is feeling overenergised or other energetic changes… depends on the spirit and what work needed to be done.

ive been with furfur since the 30 oct and he kinda did what i asked of him but dk how a pact acceptance feels

A pact is an agreement for both to do something. If your part is also done the pact may well be over. Did you put any timescales into the wording?

@AtlantisFrequency These are great questions for an occult exam

Lol! Did I pass?

4 Likes

wouldn’t passing include answers? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

we got interrupted during the ritual i was thinking of contacting him in a bit to ask if he has and discusses terms conditions and what not i actual love working with furfur he got right to work when we met i just wish i could stay focused after asking him for things to have an actual convo with him im sure he’d like it i dont think many people contact him due to the bad things that are said about him i was told to never summon him but i felt his energy right when i was drawing his sigil like he was waiting for me and even before i decided on him i felt his energy its like a strong mild fuzzy sensation and i know he was mad i made him wait longer cause id get hot at random moments

2 Likes

Yess :rofl:

1 Like

I wish you all the best :+1:

1 Like

thank you

so i found out furfur didnt accepted my pact

so it went like this

sir furfur are you there?

i am here

i was wondering if you accepted my pack

no i did not

then i couldnt hear him so im like hello

im here

can you tell me why?

im letting some one else help you with this your a very wonderful girl and i love that you love working with me but i can not break up something if there is nothing to break

what do you mean

what you requested he isnt with the girl truly

he does love and care about you he just doesnt want what you want right now

the i asked if he was willing to work with dantalion on this he said he didnt oppose and that he already knew about my situation

then i said you know i love you right and he laughed and asked me

my dear girl how can i love me

in to which i said you are kind sweet and a dream to work with you trust me and i trust you you have been really good to me

n he said my words were beautiful n it meant alot to him
then i asked if i could talk about my expriance with him to others i told him it would be good since not too many ppl know about him

he said

well i appretiate the sentament i dont mind at all

then i asked if he’d make it rain lol

he laughed and said maybe next week

then i asked him if he could wait til i was done calling dantalion

he answered in like 5-10 minutes
n he said wat did i need n i asked if furfur was there he said he was

long story short it was a whole 2 hour convo i enjoyed with them n i feel light and not sleepy at all they are happy to work together with me on all aspects of my life n help me fix my self im very excited i cant thank them enough

2 Likes

Is Dantalion helping you?

1 Like

Yes he is he is wonderful

2 Likes

I am so glad for you. You know, we are in the same situation, I want to get an ex back as well. I did my first evoke ever, and I don’t know if Dantalion accepted to help me

1 Like

Yeah? Well there was a back fire in my plan so I’m going to be tying the lose ends his thought a were influenced by some one else so I gotta do it over again and ask for added help make sure you do the same reconciliation should be the first thing you do when he comes to you talk about the things u need to then change his thoughts and invoke love in him for you then make him bare before u lol and make him want to marry you and stay faithful

So tying all ends will help reach this goal I’ve inquire a lot more seals to fix all aspects of my life So maybe ask him if it’s ok if he is ok with working with others but careful about who and how many you summon at once since you are still new

1 Like

Thanks for all advice! I evoked Dantalion and Sallos until now, but uh I feel lost

Main thing it quiet place certaint time of the days what it feels like when u call on him what do you smell hear see n the candles what do they do r the dancing wildly flickering or stationary knowing this is important to know if they were there I started using his enn to call on him it seems to work faster I tgink the sigil flashed once for me but Idk since my candles were crazy that night

1 Like

I think Dantalion was there, but didn’t give me any signs he accepted the pact. Dying to know that

Contact him again and make sure you watch your candles and keep note on how the energy abounds you feels welcome him and ask him if he could speak with you and go from there lol also be straight forward with what u ask I asked him to bring my ex back “___” n he did but we aren’t together he dies the change the mind of a person and make them feel some kinda way about you

1 Like