Have any of you fucked a Demon?

“Have any of you fucked a Demon?”

Y’all met my ex wife?

ba dum dum tisssssss

27 Likes

haaaaa…best

4 Likes

Ha ha! Wait! :persevere:I think we married the same demon!

1 Like

Knowing her, wouldn’t surprise me. :joy::rofl:

Wasn’t there a lady on this forum who reported being in a D/s relationship with Azazel? Another claimed Clauneck I believe.

Maybe they have insight your looking for.

Well, I think we have to be “the demons we fuck”, because there’s something called synchronicity:

You couldn’t fuck a demon - or other kinds of spirits - without understanding them on a physical-, astral- and an individual level. Not to forget the understanding of energies and how it flows within synchronicity of one another.

5 Likes

I mean literally. Not in the sense of being on the same wave length.

1 Like

No. I only get friendzoned by them.

19 Likes

This made me sad.

4 Likes

I cri evritiem

5 Likes

I have broad shoulders.

2 Likes

Me too. Maybe thats the problem :thinking:

6 Likes

I just choked on my laugh to stifle it.
#Osiris
:rofl::rofl::rofl::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes

It’s been…17 hours and still I don’t see your introduction! Are you hiding it somewhere? :grinning:

4 Likes

@Maharisha Making an introduction and telling us a bit about yourself and your magical experience is a requirement on this forum. You have already been prompted once by @Ethria.

You have made 14 posts so far and not one of them is an introduction. Please make your next post your intro; otherwise it may result in the suspension of your account until you do.

3 Likes

Ok where do i do this?

1 Like

Thanks again! Working on it. you are so pleasant.:wink:

1 Like

Right here :slight_smile: New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God Click on top right (+New Topic) and create your intro :slight_smile:

Not a demon, but one of the spirits that I have in my cadre, and there is the time Shiva shoved his dick in my eye socket to give me a boost for something… I was pretty weirded out by that last one, seeing as I’m not gay…

5 Likes

Guess that was an eye opener for you🤷‍♀️

21 Likes

It wasn’t a demon, it was me.
My fucking sexual apetite exceeds the limitations of my physical body.

4 Likes