Have any of you fucked a Demon?

:rofl:

Several times! XD

2 Likes

Yes, just because it helped as a means of working on my clairs if I could feel, see, smell, taste, hear, and so forth what was going on.

1 Like

in high school as ā€œpunishmentā€ lilith raped me and I had an orgasm in the middle of classā€¦

2 Likes

Not so sure if this was a demon. But I was once in deep meditation and then fell asleep. Woke up and what I could not decide if was reality or just a dream. I was laying in my bed in my room and the ceiling opened up and a translucent rainbow woman with hair like tentacles came down the sky was filled with fire behind her I was raised up from my bed and was forced to have sex with this entity against my will. We had sex in the air above my bed. Once Iā€™d finished I was dropped back down to my bed and opened my eyes and felt like I had only just blinked. I was laying in the exact position I had fallen in. I had 2 distinct cut marks on my member it look like vampiric bite wounds on the head of it. Strange to say the least. Now what i can say about this is Iā€™ve had extremely lucid dreams before. This was different. It was real. I dont really know how else to explain that. It wasnā€™t one of those felt like I was in a different dimension type dreams it was like I had just opened my my eyes from blinking.

2 Likes

wtf, the demon sex you had sounds like an ultra extreme sex, makes violent bdsm look like childs play

1 Like

Physical reactions:
Could somebody please point me towards some reliable sources that explain some of the physiological reactions that many of us have described in our sexual encounters with demons and other entities?
For example, what causes those deep muscular sensations?
Why is it that some of us donā€™t actually ejaculate fully - even though
we experience such extreme levels of sexual stimulation and enjoyment?
Thank you.
LL

You are amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I believe I have through a host. I had sent something out on him and could tell he was not himself. It was far more enjoyable then anything he had done before :wink:

I know this feeling. Even my own sleep paralysis parasites friendzone me all the time.

3 Likes

I had a few incounters with two demons.
The first one was when i was 16 years.
Sharred my story on horny Gods article here.
The second time i was 18 years old.
I feelt him lay next to me in my bed that happend two times.
The third time was a few weeks ago i did a invocation.i asked if he wanted to teach me how to master my magick he said yes.i will do it but only when i get something in return.
And that its?
Your body i dont know.why not?
Maybe he not like it that it,s not him.
Call him he its not Busy now.
I called him.hello brother he said.
He looked at me hello love.
Its something wrong that you have called me?
i want to learn magick .and?he said.
He will teach me.good but what its it that you have called me?he want something in return.
Brother?he said.
He told him what it was.
You have my permission he its my brother but no one else!
You are mine! and i dont like to share with others than my brother.

1 Like

I know, right? ā€œIts not you, its your cripplingly meaningless, extremely isolated existence.ā€ I get that all the damn time.

1 Like

I was about 14 years old masturbating on my bathroom floor with this amazing massage vibrator I took from parents room. As I was drawing closer to orgasm- a red wild spirit of a woman appeared instantly infront of me, she stared at me and smurked right before she threw herself into me, through my pussy and up into my heart and throat. She stayed there stimulating every inch of my body in and out. She made me hold in every bit that I possibly could till she finally made me orgasm so so hard. Then she flew out of my body without saying a word or even looking backā€¦One of the most intense orgasms I ever had.

12 Likes

Well you know what they say ā€œItā€™s all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye with a dick!ā€

3 Likes

Canā€™t say that I have. Never had an encounter with a succubus or anything.

Yes my ex

6 Likes

Damn

Its more like have I been fucked by a demon?

I just took a shower and lordy, I think I was spirit fucked so hard! God, it was awesome (that or my imagination is just over the tops). I didnā€™t even touch myself, but I did hold onto the wall railing legs spread as whatever went to town. Maybe Iā€™m manifesting some hot steamy lusty sex, but it rose from lowest chakra through the top like it was climaxing and ejaculating itself right on through pulsing; I could barely hold on and nearly passed out. Iā€™ve been focusing on Lucifer, Lilith, Leviathan, Samael, and some others and the list keeps growing without me thinking. Maybe it is pulling a demon train (and yes I refer to them as what I think is sexy taboo hot). How is having sex with spirits not addicting? And not using any aids but the mind. Its dang unreal.

Its still not at even as close to a level I want it though. I crave more and as trolly as it sounds maybe becoming a sacred hellish prostitute through this current with spirits of that current is a good first goal. Thankfully I found that ritual on TOAF site.

ā€¦ and its awesome.

6 Likes

Does Lilith count?

1 Like

Yes I accidentally had sex with Satan thinking it was a guy that I used to know or a twin flame BS.

I believe itā€™s called ā€œcrossing the Abyssā€

But it did indeed involve a sexual situation with some kind of non human.

6 Likes