Have any of you fucked a Demon?

Mmmm…wrong. The demon is the demon. You are you. You can be a god though. But being side railed by getting railed by one doesnt evolve you. Hard work, meditation and listening, etc does that.
I revolve on cock, not evolve on it. Except that I am pretty much celibate to avoid distractions.
Yberioth…find yourself hon. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Some wisdom we lack :100:

11 Likes

Well, so much flack over a comment. I didn’t come here to offend.
A question was asked and i read some great answers so i made a statement.
I thought we were just having fun and i felt welcome at the time.
I live in the bible belt so i don’t get to talk to talk much about this stuff. I can’t throw a stone without hitting a xtian sheep.
I’ve been a witch ever since i was 12 when my grandmother told me that’s what i was and it was something i still keep from my bible thumping family. There were no computers you had to go to the library and dig this shit up. So there i was 16 a Witch, a book worm and gay. I got my ass kicked every day.
I was thinking , damn maybe i shouldn’t have said anything and i just keep quiet.
But decided i really don’t give a shit if people don’t like what i said and I’m not going anywhere.
If you don’t like it kick me off!
Like i said, i didn’t come here to fight or offend. I will listen , i will learn but i won’t take any shit from any of you.

9 Likes

You are, i think people are just doing wordplay. :smiley:

5 Likes

What if I just rephrase the question:

“Have any demons fucked a shy Laplander?”

My two awesome spirits quickly raised their hands and giggled with a lot of bodylanguages to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m the “shy Laplander”, by the way. :wink:

11 Likes

Then by all means REVOLVE!:smile:

3 Likes

And who are you to tell me I’m wrong?
This is my path not yours. In my universe your the one that’s wrong. I dismissed that bull shit you threw my way. It was uncalled for. I would never say anything that you would say is WRONG! Because i have no idea what your intent is at your altar and its none of my business any way.
Maybe you’d do better at church with the rest of the sheep because you sound like them.
A Fearful and guilty smart ass!

1 Like

Oh ffs. Why are you blowing your top. We are not the demons we fuck. That was what I was saying. If you want to be upset, fine.
However…fearful and guilty? lolz. okaaaay der miss.
whistles and walks off

3 Likes

Dont appreciate the name calling.

1 Like

Ehem… I have to agree with @Kulina8 here… We are NOT the demons we interact with (sex or not doesn’t matter) as we are NOT the gods we summon. But you are a Goddess your own. That’s what this site is for: Become a living god… Not “Be another god”…

7 Likes

All right. Don’t walk off yet. I’m use to Xtians attacking Me sometimes i get a little defensive. I live in the bible belt. Try being a gay Satanist in Va.
I apologize for the name calling ( because i came to make friends not enemies.) and retract my statement and my claws.

5 Likes

In light of this unxtian truce, I too, shall share my sexy legs and fuck a demon/god. Welcome to the forum.

19 Likes

Wow! Uh can i apologise again.
GODDESS!

4 Likes

Oh shit…Im calling on Bune tonight.
awkward
Sexy laaaadyyyy…wont you hoooolllld meeee?!

4 Likes

Lolz :wink::wink:

1 Like

I work with Kali and Shiva a lot.

4 Likes

Om namaha Shiva, priya ma…

4 Likes

Aum kleam kalikay namaha!

2 Likes

Where are u from?

1 Like

I like where this is going. Seems a bit too steamy for our fellow mages, so just hit my inbox if you wanna continue to cut loose.

2 Likes