Hatred Curse - Is there such a thing?

Opfaal is great :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, I have been researching Opfaal, but not able to find much. What can you offer him? So far I burned a Red Candle.
He asked for meat, bacon etc…is that accurate? Never experienced this before.
Just would like to second check as I want to avoid other spirits getting in to “get the meat” LOL…

1 Like

Opfaal is the Angel of Deliverance. He doesn’t really require offerings, though i have spread word of him on this forum and in private in appreciation of his help.

In my dealings with him, he has never asked for anything so I don’t feel the request for meat is very accurate. It just doesn’t sound like him based on my own experiences.

You haven’t found much information on him because EA discovered him so he’s not known outside of EA’s work.

2 Likes

Does EA write about him or how to summon him because I always think other entities might try to get in touch with you, but aren’t the real deal. Obviously the case here.

1 Like

Yes. Information about him is found in the grimoire Kingdoms of Flame.

His seal has been posted to the forum before so a search should turn it up.

I have found that opening the square of the kingdom first, allows for a stronger connection but it isn’t strictly neceassary. The chances of getting anyone but him with his seal is very slim.

1 Like

So do you bind yourself to him or would you simply say a small prayer ?
I would normally do every day for seven days, later maybe once a week and keep the sigil with me all the time. Then ask for help in difficult situations. I still believe every entity wants something, so I feel better when I offer sacrifice in return.
I just want to make sure I am getting this right>

1 Like

I simply open the seal, and tell him what I need.

If you are calling him to break a curse or to help with adfictions, carrying his open seal with you is a good idea.

Once he has done what you need, you can ask him how you can show your appreciation and he’ll let you know. I don’t do offerings in my practice generally, but i will show appreciation. I called Acheron, the Angel of Influence from the same grimoire, and he came through with flying colours so I asked him how best to show my appreciation for his work and he asked to spread word of his deeds so others will call upon him.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, sorry for being a bit stupid.
Spreading the word with blogs and showing him appreciation this way is a great idea.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Opfaal is very friendly, easy to contact, and quick to act. He has broken curses placed upon me, and cleaned up the negative residue left behind, so have no fear you will offend him or displease him. He is also great to just talk to, as he also has the ability to free the mind from fear and phobias.

He’s my favourite of the KoF spirits that i have worked with. :blush:

5 Likes

Your help is highly appreciated.

1 Like

I have worked with Andras for a couple years.
But you have to detach him from your energy or he overflows into your personality and mind.
He provides more than enough tactics, wisdom and grit— digging deep for that hate and presence that may boost your goals to punish others
But you need to set boundaries or you only punish yourself.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel he never really left. But I like his energy :-)))

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s a legit form of curse; pretty much a glamour that does the exact opposite of what you’d want it to. Uncross and star ruby, hunt down its source with a mean shit spirit, make the attacker pay :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes there is many way to attract the positive vibe people my dear friend

1 Like

I want to say I found a great healer (tried a few before) who managed to uncross me.

He claims to be attacked by Freemasons and is a bit odd…all I can say is that his energy works.
And I was truly desperate and went through a lot.
But I also learned to be more careful with my own rituals and do my protection circles and Banishing Rituals.
I also prefer to stay away now from cursing others. Justice Rituals are ok though.
You just never know the whole story of the person and your own karma…so it feels better this way.

I would never really talk to Andras - I feel he is more of an action taker than someone to get advise from.
Well, what can I say, my situation is really strange. I had something telling me that I am the reincarnation of Joseph Goebbels in 2004 and from then Spiritual Attacks (or strange happenings began to upheaval my life). I rather think his spirit attached to me as I lived in Berlin back then.
And I still have a very strange relationship with the J tribe - not entirely negative but I know things most people don’t.

And when I hear speeches of this specific character, I feel I understand every word and know the entire history is rigged.
I don’t know if a spirit can attach for so long, but it’s my life story to reveal or expose something. I often would rather commit suicide and disappear. I just don’t want to deal with this sh… but for some reason, a higher power doesn’t allow me to. In fact, I loathe this planet and humanity…but I can’t get away from it, too

U yry baths,? Msybe try Egyptian magick. Proctecion.

I did - trust me. Nothing worked for the past 3 years after I felt attacked by a certain individual.
I found a very good healer. He advised me not to do magick (apart from revenge stuff). Well. I lived the past 3 years from using Money Magick to get by (and I got by really well).
So it’s not an option.
I don’t need help anymore, but I feel I need to expose something here on earth which I really don’t want to.
I just want to enjoy my life, nothing more. I don’t want to help shitty humanity as I loathe it, it just feels that I have no choice

I would work on putting out something positive instead of that negativity . @Veil would know better but the universe adapts to what you believe so if you believe humanity is shit then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy

1 Like

there’s this belief of karma with a certain culture that says your life is horrible due to the past life you had to hurt others. lol. like i’m gonna care about that weather it’s true or not. haha.

the past is the past and i can’t even remember past life so i have to deal with the present life as however the hand is dealt.

maybe for this person, he did some shitty stuff in past life to get to a very low in this life. who knows? hehe so it can be this reason and not about curse at all.

1 Like