Has Azazel ever taken an Angelic form before?

Has Azazel ever appeared as an angel rather then looking like something more daemonic for you guys?

3 Likes

Wasn’t he a fallen angel?

3 Likes

Yea but has he used his angelic form after the fall?

It’s like my lycan form. It’s always apart of me. I don’t see why he can’t. Just like how Luci does itm

I just couldn’t help but wonder why he doesn’t show it often or even at all.
I’ve never heard of Azazel appearing as an Angel before so I was even curious if he was capable of it.
Then again it only makes sense that he could do it.

1 Like

Unless he shifted his own energetic nature into what it is now. We are not the only beings who can go through alchemical changes.

3 Likes

Well what are you referring to when you say the appearance of an Angel? Because ironically angels don’t exactly look like A typical angel would. Most angels I’ve ever seen or have heard about in other people’s encounters don’t appear to have wings or halos. In fact they look human… or not human at all. Purely energy. Based off the Enoch version of Azazel… He “fell” because he fell in love with Ishtar and was punished for that. I dont think anyone would be feeling positive enough to generate light after that.

3 Likes

Thtis begs me the question, was there a fall? What WAS the fall? And were they created to do what they do from the very beginning. That’s kind a my feeling. No matter how much we dig and ask I don’t think we’ll truly know all the answers in this lifetime. FOR lack of better term, I would say I think all demons are angels anyway - they just have a different purpose. So some of their forms would be more angelic to our human perspective. Lucifer has always come to me as an angel, once as a human but always the same look and form.

3 Likes

More importantly history is written by the victors. Point being that the so called fallen wanted a union with humankind. Azazel was punished for teaching men to work metal and women arts of beautification. There are quite a few we call daemons that were angels.

4 Likes

In my experience all spirits can and will take on any forms relevant to the mythology ascribed to them whether or not these stories actually happened. Actually they can most likely take any form or none at all regardless of mythology. My only experience with Azazel so far was with him appearing as a black winged angel. 'Twas a dream after a ritual but still…

3 Likes

I’ve worked a lot with angels
they kinda have a switch where they turn off their wings
it’s like they can put em away
As for halos that depends on how you’re looking at em
If you’re talking to an angel on the astral plane you’re probably gonna see it as a ring that’s gold, blue or purple not above their head but on the back of their head.
On the physical plane, chances are you won’t see a halo manifest at all.
It has a lot to do with how much we can withstand their energy at certain frequencies.
As for me Lucifer has stated that there was a fall
he said that “We lost the battle but we have not lost the war”
And according to many spirits, I’m working with a lot of gods and goddess hate this god.
However as @AradiaX

Thats probably gonna be the case since Spirits are biased to man kind
meaning they only tell what we can understand.

4 Likes

Ooo you’re so right. I’ve had spirits tell me the same thing about a “war” it’s so interesting to me.

2 Likes

Azazel and lucifer have made this point very clear to me lol much to my disorientation :rofl: other than what i have dug up i didnt have a “religious” connection to them one way or the other as i didnt grow up in a religious household.

The only “bias” that may have wormed its way in would be what is propagated by hollywood.

First time i actually heard the name azazel was in an old Denzel Washington movie “fallen”

The first time an entity had “IDed” its self as AZAZEL i said prove it, that whole week i got bombarded with synchronicities regarding him as i later found out that just kept cropping up around me. So i asked um what can ya teach me and he chucked my butt into some strange rabbit holes to say the least lol lets just say when you find out a demonic king sent you in to weird places to learn it opens up alot of strange doors lol but hey it work for me :rofl:

Posted some of those here

2 Likes

Azal’uel

1 Like

Azazel usually looks what I would call demonic but he has appeared as a normal human. Once as a black man and another time as a red headed man. He has come to taking the form of a black satyr because it seems to best represent him? He took the form of a talking crow but I couldn’t take him seriously somehow. It’s more comfortable for me for the spirit to be humanoid.

I wish that wasn’t the case because it feels like im limiting them this way and I don’t want to. But it doesn’t seem to bother them. They just want to communicate and if they have to change their form it then they will.

Some demons I’ve met have told me they have angelic forms. Although Belial told me he doesn’t like like that word to describe it. He said “celestial” is more accurate. More like a higher and lower form. Because people perceive a spirits essence a certain way (ex: violent) they think that’s all they are. So they don’t see the higher form.

3 Likes

Azazel’s true form is a darkness with a red infernal hue, he is without form, he only appears angelic, demonic or godlike because we will his form to manifest how we choose.

5 Likes

First time showed up to me he looked something like this

Needless to say when you didn’t practice evocation AT ALL at the time and you open your eyes after a meditation to somethin like this :point_up_2: is leaning through the wall starring at you is just a bit startling lmao :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah that reminds me of when he would manifest spontaneously.

2 Likes

omg! thats what he looked like when he spoke to me in a dream! Large and dark with bits of silver light is what i can remember. Ive only heard of him recently. But when he spoke he was really easy to understand and i could talk back to him and he could understand. and the dream was really easy to recall.

1 Like

Yes.

He is.
Leader of the Watchers.

Also understand Azazel as the sum-total of guilt.
It translates to “Scapegoat”.

-Really? Who, besides you?
From what i’ve seen they don’t even like each other. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like