Has Astrology ever worked for you?

Yeah but you can though, because the shape of the flat or rooms even is that person’s mini-cosmos, just as the body is a micro-cosmos, so imbalance in the shape is often scarily attuned to imbalance in that person’s life, whether it’s a divorced guy who gets a flat with the electric meter that eats all his money in his Love corner or the people who’s child is sick and has bad damp in their New Projects corner.

Mapping the same bagua no matter the habitation is as applicable as mapping the same functions for kidneys and liver etc.

It’s customised to the home.

People worrying about star energy are going to bring themselves bad luck (which is where I came in).

And I’m actually pretty convinced this works the LESS conditions for bad luck and doing it wrong you have, to be honest, because all people can accidentally curse themselves, Chinese or anywhere.

Black hat helps people ADD to their lives and their luck, often through atrociously tacky gew-gaws but they work because the person has added more life, and feels confident they have fixed a thing, which then starts to permeate their other actions as well as the underlying energy.

I was briefly involved with locational astrology because I was intrigued by the idea of the “where will I end up next and why should I?” part of my natal chart.
In this case it already helped in a sense that it made me understand a lot of past things about me in general and why it wasn’t just a phase when I wanted to bring as many miles as possible between me and the place I grew up (the general area, my home, until not long ago my most important anchor point and source of self identification, or so I thought). I am not sure if I will strictly follow the map that has been created for me (because it would also clearly lead out of my current country) but I will take it into consideration in addition if the next move will take place.

1 Like

worrying is your own mind. it’s emotion/thoughts creating illness. flying star is energy. U learn to use the good and cure the bad energy. U stay logical. It’s a science. The many students freak out about applying wrong is amazing in feng shui class. lol That’s why they are there to learn. haha.

you don’t get it. The front energy of each home is not always north and have same energy. It’s different. U walking into many homes should feel the different in energy. There is no love corner or money corner. That’s just concept man made. We are working with actual energy in feng shui not concepts of corner placement. It’s not customized when all north is the same in each home. All location is the same. That is not customized.

yes, you can do bad feng shui. that’s why you hire ones that are serious of their craft. It’s a profession. Doing black hat do bring bad luck to many when their home don’t fit the bagua map. Some it might not affect at all cuz they have good astrology so they gravitate to natural good energy homes. You can’t do it yourself with flying star. u actually have to learn the whole system correctly not parts here and there. Many students mix system which won’t work cuz they want easy way. I’ve tested the flying star and it works. Even tested messing with the bad stars. Not pretty. lol that’s only way for me to validate the system. use self as guinea pig. haha.

I do get it, I just profoundly disagree with you based on observation and practice. :smiley:

But I totally get it, my friend.

So are corners. So are homes, so is love, all the things mankind craves are man-made.

I’ve never seen proof it works, and I’ve seen strong evidence it does more harm than good. :man_shrugging:

Using forces you can detect, scry, for each residence, like roads, rivers, funny neighbours, etc., that needs to be customised, but the interior of the home fits the same principles.

Maybe it’s linked to the mapping of a human brain, or human body, more like Vaastu, I don’t know, but there is a reason it works and that’s as likely as any. Once you’re in your home, especially modern people who have more than 1 or 2 homes a lifetime, your front door is a more meaningful concept that “north” especially to most people who cannot navigate without sat nav telling them what to do.

People orient relative to the spaces they are in.

yes they do familiarize their home. YOu have not seen people who are in bad homes and have bad luck cuz of poor feng shui.

Your looking at interior design of home. Most people mix up interior design with feng shui.

Feng shui look at energy. That’s where you don’t understand. The internal energy is the same as outside energy principle. Before we look at the internal we look at external energy affecting the internal. That’s another big piece of feng shui. In western study , they call it geomancy the study of earth’s energy. If you look at those principles, its similar to flying star. they just use different labels and different mapping method but they still follow principles of energy. Energy is not man made. Its’ universal law that follow certain principles.

It seems your scared of flying star or made total generalized conclusion cuz it probably was applied wrong. I get it. Many clients dismiss it cuz they had crappy professionals do it wrong that hurt them. Even some of the rich well known ones do it wrong. That’s why you get more than one opinion.

Some even were told to move due to be feng shui and they dont so they for life get bad luck. Certain business always close down cuz of bad location. Lots of turnover one business after another. Until feng shui remedy were put in place and business thrive. You learn to see how energy affect people /business not just in homes but business too. Feng shui is customized to each household members’s astrology birthchart. It affect each household person different.

But you do you. Just don’t dismiss it cuz you had a bad experience from a bad practitioner. If you hear the bad stories of those that use other systems you would cringe. lol Makes you want to kick the practitioner that did their homes in the behind for doing poor job that mess up someone’s life for that duration. lol

I see both harm and good depending on proper application. NOt just homes. businesses too. And they all follow the principles of energy according to classical flying star taught. No deviation at all. Of course i would see more case study as i study this field.

I don’t have to insult your intellect to disagree with you and explain what I found, and why I think the method I favour is better, please desist from insulting mine. :hamster:

I’m not “scared” of it, I contend that anything which opens a possibility of “failure” is a risky thing for most people, and when I found flying star was not lucky for me, I also looked at other people and situations and concluded it is not perhaps the stellar (no pun intended) remedy some claim.

Having to hire multiple skilled people, some of whom you admit will harbour racially-motivated reasons to give sub-par service, or just be bad at their job, could be considered a very practical form of bad luck all in itself.

Like taking a chance on having plastic surgery, but you might get a quack or even a psychopath. Better not to go at all.

All people can look at a bagua and apply simple methods, and see improvements, maybe tweak some things to do with elements and their own birth chart (Chinese and/or other), free of charge.

That’s another area that’s very complicated as well.

I feel you on that, nothing like seeing people do what you love, and what you know about, badly, to be very angry. :+1:

Not insulting you at all. You think i don’t get piss at those that do bad feng shui? that’s why we have people like you dismiss it and hard to correct understanding. There is too many wrongly taught system. For all i know, the flying star that you receive or those that you know received are not the proper methods used. Many people call their service flying star but they are not using flying star. That’s why my teacher is teaching throughout the world. To help correct misunderstanding.

Yes, it seems complicated, however , that’s where real trained practitioners provide their service. It’s not a do it yourself. As for finding the right practitioner, it has to do with your skill of screening bad ones. You have the right to ask questions of them and get in contact with those that work with them before. It’s like getting a massage. you have to find a good massage worker. Some take a long time to find one they like. Lots of poor massage workers in the field. I have people who come to me saying ‘so this is what a real massage is’ when i was working at a spa. They had for yrs gotten relax pampering light touch massage and they think it was real massage for decades until they receive real deep work massage. It’s cuz the spa industry promoted those light massage. They didn’t know clinical style exist focusing on injury and pain solution.

If you want big change you go for the big boys and thats’ classical feng shui. All the rich and wealthy use flying star . they don’t do other methods as it don’t get results for them when they are working to make millions and billions. well, millions. Not many are in the billions. =o) but i’m sure they use flying star.

2 Likes

Some do the predictions based on your birth chart and stuff ! Talking about the your sun moon etc…

I find that my natal chart describes me very well, but have experienced little regarding transits and synastry.

astrology isn’t really for predictions even though one can do that. THey can’t do specific prediction like your getting divorce or married this yr. It’s cuz there are grey areas and human free will. There is no exact prediction with astrology as fate/destiny isn’t set in stone. They can say possible you meet someone however, it is still up to you to take action to interact with that someone. Divination is often use for prediction rather than astrology. astrology is more for guidance or map out potential of one’s life. If they are doing prediction with astrology then its more fortune telling they are trying to do. That’s what i was taught. Prediction is usually base on your present situation not some out of the blue future.

If your not married i can’t predict you will get divorce. that would be silly and high chance of failure prediction. I can’t predict you will get married either if you have no one around. I may predict meeting someone. As that’s potential. I hope i explained things in way that u understand my message. lol =o)

1 Like

I’m more of a casual observer moreso than a practitioner but I’ve found that paying attention to astrologers and tarot card readers that resonate with me (for example Tarot By Bronx) has been a great way to get a heads up on what’s happening in my life and what I need to do to handle my shit. I’m a Scorpio rising and her Scorpio reading for March 2020 was spooky accurate. But it reaffirms things that I know I need to do, but was really dragging my heels on.

Hm, I’ve dabbled a bit in western, vedic, eastern, and misc. astrology for a few years now so I’ve worked with multiple systems. Do I think it’s entirely accurate/reliable? Not really. Although it can have a lot of coincidental information that line up here and there, and I do consider it a little side-interest that I enjoy partaking in for the kicks once in awhile.

1 Like

A good use in Hinduism is to check when someone is in the planet saturn or “Shani Graha.” Basically it is seven years of instant karma (would feel like a curse.) Knowing that you are in this (through astrology,) you can do prayer/rituals to lessen the effects during time.