Has anyone worked with Ithaqua?

Has anyone worked with Ithaqua, God of the Cold White Silence? What can you tell me about him?

1 Like

No, but that picture has immediately made me want to.

Time to find resources on him :laughing:

1 Like

Same.

The immediate impression I got was that this entity could assist one in creating more powerful elementals, and stuff like that.

1 Like

That and teach you elemental magicks (mainly to do with the cold) such as possibly cryokinesis

1 Like

I like the sound of that!

2 Likes

And reading about it, it confirms my hunch, as well as tells me it may be able to teach levitation.

“… controls snow, ice and cold, and can walk through the sky as easily as it walks on earth”

1 Like

Nice.

As soon as I finish my exploration of the paths I had in mind, I know who I’m calling forth next! :wink:

1 Like

As in Lovecraft ithaqua?

2 Likes

The one and same (Baal and I discussed a bit and he just went offline)

He can teach more than that, actually. If you guys want, we can have a group study

3 Likes

I’d definitely be up for that.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow Can I join in? Probably won’t get too involved but I am interested too.

2 Likes

Of course you can! I’d be more than happy to have you

3 Likes

@Aiden_Crow Thank you.

2 Likes

I suppose once we hear from Baal we can get to making a group and figuring it out, eh?

2 Likes

Sure. Hell id even be down for a group path working m

2 Likes

I am too man. I think that would be great and could be fun. It’ll be nice to work with others instead of solitary as usual lol

2 Likes

If we do a lovecraftian pathworking, it definitely needs nyaralathotep. He is the initator after all.

3 Likes

This seems to be an area you are quite knowledgeable in, so I’ll just follow what you say.

That being said, Baal said he was going to evoke nyarlathotep within the next few days

3 Likes

Does he have a sigil? Also is it wise to do a full invocation of him?

2 Likes