Has anyone worked with Ithaqua?

After evoking a few times, yes.

As for a sigil, asenath Mason has one, otherwise not that I’m entirely aware of

1 Like

Can I proceed straight to invocation. That’s what I usually do.

1 Like

Can you post it here?

1 Like

I suppose if you wish. I mean there’s no right or wrong answer but that’s just what I did.[quote=“TheStorm, post:23, topic:18376”]
you post it here
[/quote]

Legally I’m uncertain.

2 Likes

You can use images that depict him in his various forms.Depending how you resonate with tyson’s work using it as type of immersion creates powerful link if that is the goal. Same with lovecrafts short story.

Just remember when invoking the crawling chaos be prepared for upheaval, its good if your tryin to rearrange things in life.

Also you can just get deep into trace and call out to the aspect you are trying to reach. He Will answer.
I’ve found this aspect to be helpful, passage is from through the gates of the silver key

"The Affair that shambleth about in the night, the Evil that defieth the Elder Sign, the Herd that stand watch at the secret portal each tomb is known to have, and that thrive on that which groweth out of the tenants within—all these Blacknesses are lesser than HE Who guardeth the Gateway; HE Who will guide the rash one beyond all the worlds into the Abyss of unnamable Devourers. For HE is’UMR AT-TAWIL, the Most Ancient One, which the scribe rendereth as THE PROLONGED OF LIFE.”

3 Likes

He is right.

1 Like

I am up for it. I will evoke Nyarlathotep today.

2 Likes

Sweet I’ll make a pm thread for privacy.

2 Likes

I’m curious to hear how this turns out, havent see any work regarding this being.

2 Likes