Has anyone worked with Archangel Uriel?

Hey I was thinking of contacting the Archangel Uriel. Are there any signs or personality traits of him/her I need to know about? If you did contact him what was your experience like?

5 Likes

So while laying down with my succubus all of a sudden a ghoul looking like spirit appeared and started feeding off me so I called upon Uriel and he showed up watched for like a minute then decided to stay the parasite was cool of him.

3 Likes

Wow, this is now the third time Uriel’s name has come up for me in less than a week. First, @Empress_Arianna asked me about him because he visited her in a vision. Then, @MiKu drew a card for me from his angel deck and it was Uriel. Now, this post pops up.

Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, three times is a pattern.

Guess I know who I’ll be calling upon soon lol

19 Likes

Good thing he came to help! Did you use any special chant or calling prayer for him? What was he like?

Awesome. I would to hear interaction you have with him.

1 Like

Uriel Bouquet I made bouquet inspired by him. I’m Florist so I used his angelic colors.

13 Likes

Hello, Uriel is the Angel of peace and harmony, he works on the purple and gold ray of wisdom and peace, visualise yourself surrounded by purple and gold light then invoke AA Uriel.

4 Likes

Lol he turned up again in one of my group readings and I was wondering if that would be your group too! But I guess not!

3 Likes

Thank you every much for information, I have heard of that too about the color rays of the golden and purple light. I have also heard of people associating him with the color red. Some of the Golden Dawn depict him with the color green since he is associated with the Earth too. Are there any words that I need to invoke him? Or is just imagining aura colors of violet and gold will do?

1 Like

Uriel is one of the easiest archangel to contact! Just vibrating his name seems to be enough but you can use his sigils and seals for evocations if you would like! He is quiet and only say what he must! At least that’s my experience!

8 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply! How was your experience with him?

1 Like

Positive! He is wise and patient when it comes to teaching. Invoking him regularly stops my thoughts from “judging” myself and others!

3 Likes

8 Likes

That’s so beautiful. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I just vibrated his name, didn’t get much chance to interact with him he just helped me out.

2 Likes

@anon96441209 The very first thing I do in demonic evocation, whatever type of evocation I’m doing, is to face North and call on 5 archangels, the first being Uriel. I say “before me, Uriel”. As I say that, I use his evocation keys, which are just recalled sensory perceptions. For Uriel, as I speak the words, I visualize growth and greenery and the smell of fresh soil. You don’t have to hold the image long, just as you say “before me, Uriel”. I do the same with “at my back, Raphael”, using his evocation keys ( I visualize a clear, blue sky and a field of yellow flowers, as if I’m lying on my back and see the yellow flowers against the cloudless, blue sky and recall the sensation of wind blowing on my body. I then continue with Michael on my right, Gabriel on my left ( using their evocation keys ), visualize a thick, white beam of light coming from the North, thru Uriel, thru my heart and solar plexus, thru Raphael, and into infinity. I then visualize another beam passing thru Michael, thru me and the 1st beam, thru Gabriel, and into infinity. I then say “from above, Metatron” as I visualize a point of light up in the heavens ( even indoors I picture this ) descending and getting bigger and brighter as it passes thru my head and body and spreads as a big, white disc of pure, bright light on the floor surrounding me ( I usually visualize the disc of white light about 6 feet in diameter. The archangels are now there. You may feel a change in the air, get a mental picture of an angel, feel a peaceful feeling, most likely you won’t notice anything, but KNOW the archangels are there, paving the way for the demon ( without scaring it off ), protecting you just in case, keeping any curious beings from entering while the “doors are open”, and helping make sure the demon you want is the demon that comes ( though the rituals and sigils are layered and constructed in such a way that only the spirit you want could be called ). I’m aware this is a weird layout for the angels, but for demonic evocation it works best. Hope this helps

4 Likes

Be careful the Golden Dawn specific places erroneous slash hidden information that only someone might see. Check out Foolish Fish on youtube. I linked him in More LBRP Heresy [Esoteric Saturdays] - YouTube.

I’ve begun to noticed after his video. Still at grade 0=0

4 Likes

Yeah, and their rituals are full of a bunch of complicated, unnecessary, “fluff”, even more-so than Thelema, and Crowley was big into theatrics. I don’t stand on weird, elaborate rituals, or use any props. The Golden Dawn’s system’s LBRP is wayyy more complicated and theatrical than it needs to be. They took a very simple ritual and made it complex, using more than 1 person, inserting stuff that doesn’t need to be in the ritual, and so-on. Crowley also makes stuff like evocation harder than it needs to be, such as including the Bornless Ritual ( an exorcism ) into some of his evocations. Both systems work, of course, but I didn’t see much in the way of results using those systems, so it doesn’t take much for me to avoid those systems, as they failed more than they worked ( for me, anyway ). A good system, at least IMO, is Rosicrucianism. It contains some really good wisdom and is at least worth checking out to see if it resonates with you.

3 Likes

Thanks guys! I love Foolish Fish’s work! He’s a great recommendation. When you said your ritual it reminds me of the one that I am doing right now. The LBRP, yeah lol I know its a little theatrical but I do it almost everyday so its so normal to me now. Your ritual was very similar to my LBRP except I add Sandalphon beneath me.

2 Likes

The ritual is from the book ‘Archangels of Magick’ by Damon Brand. I highly recommend it if you don’t have it already, even if you have other rituals to work with the Archangels, it’s still highly worth a try IMO (And a lot of the Gallery of Magick’s rituals they use was taught to them by the spirits they work with.)

2 Likes