Has anyone used magnets for ridding entities?

Robert Bruce in Psychic self defense says that strong magnets are effective for ridding negative entities in the body. Have any experience with this? I’m not sure which ones to get. I was looking online at one place and it said they were neodymium rare earth magnets and on promagnets.com it said just neodymium magnets. Are all rare earth magnets neodymium?

1 Like

I don’t know enough about geology or magnets to answer your question, but I can tell you I have used a “draining” technique during a ritual for parasite removal and I can see the connection to this.

I imagined the parasite as nasty looking bug things crawling all over a person’s chakras. I held out my left hand and drained the dark energy from them into my left hand, making certain to keep it in my left hand and not to breathe it into my own body.

I then exhaled the dark energy from the parasites into a bowl of earth, which I later buried.

I can see where using a form of magnet would be quite useful to help with this.

You might also want to look up “lodestone”. It’s an old term for a natural magnet. It seems like now it refers to magnetite.

And I would definitely classify one of these “parasites” as a “negative entity”. They were very close to the Hollywood depiction of demons and the ritual was similar in many ways to the traditional Roman Catholic exorcism you see portrayed in the movies.

1 Like

[quote=“valkarath, post:2, topic:8008”]I don’t know enough about geology or magnets to answer your question, but I can tell you I have used a “draining” technique during a ritual for parasite removal and I can see the connection to this.

I imagined the parasite as nasty looking bug things crawling all over a person’s chakras. I held out my left hand and drained the dark energy from them into my left hand, making certain to keep it in my left hand and not to breathe it into my own body.

I then exhaled the dark energy from the parasites into a bowl of earth, which I later buried.

I can see where using a form of magnet would be quite useful to help with this.

You might also want to look up “lodestone”. It’s an old term for a natural magnet. It seems like now it refers to magnetite.

And I would definitely classify one of these “parasites” as a “negative entity”. They were very close to the Hollywood depiction of demons and the ritual was similar in many ways to the traditional Roman Catholic exorcism you see portrayed in the movies.[/quote]
Thank you. Can I ask what ritual or how I might try something like it?

I have to have them and if I do I’ve had them for a very long time and it’s only getting worse. I have had many odd sensations in my feet, which Bruce says they come in through the feet and it can feel like little shocks. They can jump onto other people. I feel very uncomfortable in public and I think this is the cause also. I feel like others can sense something bad about me and it just makes me even more nervous and I can’t stand being in public, that’s another sign. One time when I was feeling so bad I went to my neighbors and his ankle immediately started hurting, I thought that was so weird. He said it hadn’t bothered him in a long time. Now I think that was a parasite of mine that attacked him. Sounds nuts, but fits perfectly with what I’ve been reading. I know something is way off. I’m also gonna try the salt packs. I tried garlic before, leaving slices out and it made me so sick. I might try that again though.

I tried garlic before, leaving slices out and it made me so sick.

This is a little tricky because you could just be allergic to garlic or the smell just causes you to get sick.

Or it could actually be the parasites reacting to it making you feel sick.

As far as the ritual goes, I’ll send you a private message.

i use magnets to do clearings all the time with my radionic machines. they work great.

you can buy flat magnets at a hardware store that hold their value. if you can get the high-gauss neodymium ones, do. they are very useful for not only magick, but also generating and circulating your life force.

just remember to keep them away from electrical devices such as computers or smartphones, they destroy the screens.

What sort of radionic machines do you have? Do you use a Rad5 or the AstroGTS?

the machine or pattern doesn’t matter - they all work fine.

! No longer available

I was able at a point to use magnets to block someone from connecting to me and read me. It was just temporary for the short period of time that I had the magnets on. I don’t think is working on long term neither on negative entities.

Sorry, but I don’t think @the_magician is still a member of this forum and so will not be able to help you. This thread is over two years old and his last post was June 2016.

Also, please post an introduction in our intro thread. It is a rule of this forum and required of all new members. Just click the link below and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have: