Has anyone successfully been able to change an aspect of their appearance that they originally believed to be impossible to change?

I’m not talking about things like fat loss where it’s fairly clear what to do in order to achieve it (i.e. eat less and move more). I’m talking about changes that are believed to either be impossible to achieve or that would require plastic surgery - basically, results that would require far more than simple mundane changes. For example, completely removing stretch marks or completely removing wrinkles, etc. Has anyone been able to use magick or work with spirits to achieve this?

There’s another way: I have much reduced and removed these and also loose skin and scars with dry fasting. The process is explained with cited references to studies in The Phoenix Protocol by August Dunning, or if you’re interested in the biochemistry check out Physionic on youtube.

With magick I use nightly qigong to increase height by about a half inch. It took about 6 months and caused slight growing pains but was interesting. I was a tad over 5’2" and now I’m 5’ 2.75". This was when I was in my 30s. I posted about it here somewhere.

5 Likes

Do you think its possible to change bone structure and rearrange crooked teeth? I know that surgery and braces could do that but i would rather save money and dont have to wear braces

In theory, but this is pretty advanced and requires a shit ton of energy, daily, and would still take many years as you build your skills as you go. And by the time you got there you might not care the same way as you’ll have triggered inner work that reduced your interest in material things.

You’d be better off spending the money, you’ll get the result faster and be able to enjoy it while you’re still young.

Look up Morino ravenberg Vid about Samael he says he can easily change someone’s appearance based on him Being Martian Spirit .

You can do this without magic by placing your tongue on the roof of your mouth at all times. I turned in to a handsome fuck because of it.

1 Like

Ye mewing is real asffff
But physical changes like growing taller will require a strong Diety like samael

1 Like